Children of Bodom To Argentina

Not that I care,but it wasn't a joke. :p Hey tincho if it makes you feel any better they dont like the UK either..still least they do fairly regular tours over there though.
I know how you feel though,bands don't come to Ireland much either,cept for Trivium, you just have to travel :(

That's really hurtful of them to say it in an interview. Remember how the singer from Edguy only said in an interview how he wouldn't want to live in the US in a million years and some Americans became so angry because of this? People can be very sensitive when their country's "insulted" the slightest even. It's normal and people should understand this.
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/BLABBERMOUTH.NET/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=109720

why the fuck they would come to argentina? have you ever been there? you would know what i'm talking about

What are you trying to say with that?
I mean, have you been there, vikk? It's just another country, with good things and bad things.
Also, there CoB has a lot of fans, and metal bands are very well received. Have you seen any symphony x video there in Argentina for example? The chorus and the support from the audience is something i've never seen in other countries.

dejalos son racistas , de todas formas , me chupa un huevo , la mayoria se la pasaron diciendo boludeces .
Ensi , aprende a tocar la guitarra , sos un desastre, das pena!

Hi. I'm from Argentina. Think about this supposition. You and thousands of persons are fans of a band, but the group does not want to go to your country. The one that goes out losing are the fans. And the band shits on their fans, for the money. Business, always business. Really you think that because Alexi said that and he hurt me too, I'm a stupid? Or it's funny? Or think that because we are not so fans as you, we cannot see them? How do you know how much fan we are?
I don't think that's a joke. Think about it. I know all the problems a band has to come to South America, but speak shits is unnecessary.

Bye.

Hi. I'm from Argentina. Think about this supposition. You and thousands of persons are fans of a band, but the group does not want to go to your country. The one that goes out losing are the fans. And the band shits on their fans, for the money. Business, always business. Really you think that because Alexi said that and he hurt me too, I'm a stupid? Or it's funny? Or think that because we are not so fans as you, we cannot see them? How do you know how much fan we are?
I don't think that's a joke. Think about it. I know all the problems a band has to come to South America, but speak shits is unnecessary.

Bye.
I agree , but i think that alexi said that cuz when cob did come to southamerica maybe cob had a bad time , the managers that contract bands in argentina are really retarded ,when In Flames arrived , the band played in a little "Regueton Club" , plus the sound was awful ( like a garage band ) and this club only can allow 200 people....
And yes , in Argentina theres a lot of fuckers (like in every country) , so i dont defend em : D

Holaa!!..All I want to say is that I fucking love COB and I really really need to see them play live, and you don't have any idea the loads of fans that there are in here (Argentina), and believe me, that is different from what you know because we spend years waiting for bands to come...
You lucky, I envy you, I am sure you have seen COB more than 3 times, or one at least,that's why you don't fucking care or understand!..

*I have something in my eyes... =( why???
*have you ever heard dave Mustaine talking about us?..you should watch "that one night - Live in Buenos Aires"=P

sorry for my bad english and sorry for introduce myself that way..I have been visiting this forum for a long time and I recently post here..i don't know why...it's a pain in the ass to write in english, I guess..jaj

sorry for my bad english and sorry for introduce myself that way..I have been visiting this forum for a long time and I recently post here..i don't know why...it's a pain in the ass to write in english, I guess..jaj
Hi! , well , at least Maiden come to the third world :lol:
See you in Velez Stadium Buddy!:kickass:

that is strange because latin america has a good audience for metal in this country come groups like that:

hammerfall
therion
sodom
kreator
helloween
behemot
sepultura
iron maiden
amon amarth :headbang:

It's all Gonzo's fault they won't come.

:lol:!!

Good.

ran*
Gonzo has quit with Cob-ot. If he comes here anymore, he pops in, calls majority of the users faggots and disappears again for a month.

It's true. You're all a bunch of faggots! :lol:

About this thread: If you have a good band and want to take a decisive step towards becoming a legendary band, you don't go to europe and play for ice cold audiences. Neither you go to Japan, the technological paradise.

If you wanna take on the world, you must conquer South America. Argentina and Brazil are a must in every World Tour of any great band.

Children of Bodom was once a great band and it could have been huge, but they decided to change their unique style to generic shitty metalcore. And instead of touring the world and taking on the biggest audiences, what are they doing? For the last 2 or 3 years, the only thing they have been doing is touring the U.S. in shows they aren't even headlining, below other shit bands like Slayer and Lamb of God.

This is why COB sucks bawlz.