CHILDREN OF BODOM To Release Collection Of Covers

well me as a fan just give my blessings on those two, oh well back to my usual eargasms with megadeth \m/ and voi vittu at the person 2 posts before me.

If I didn´t quite get what you mean, I´m sorry. But if my non-existing knowledge in Finnish cursewords is good enough, you seem to have nothing better to do than kind of reviling other members in your first posts?
Please gtf Off-Topic if you have fun with that.

We usually don't discuss his private life here.

Well said

@ Ravisk:

Conduct/Etiquette
Kind sirs, how might I behave myself?
Be yourself. There are very few rules of conduct here, most of which are outlined in detail below. Follow them, show due respect
to the band that provides you with the opportunity to post on this board, as well as their fans, and you’ll have no troubles here.
Although, along with such glorious freedom, often comes insensitivity, political incorrectness, offensive language/behavior and a general
disregard for all things persnickety. Flame wars will be deleted, unless it is very entertaining. Threads flaming the band or specific person
just to get a rise out of them will be deleted. There will be no discussion about the bands personal lives, their relationships, and
what not. Qualifying threads will be deleted.

Thanks, regulars! It's OK to discuss the band's private lives to the degree that they talk about it themselves in public (interviews, etc), but this is not the right place to start speculating or starting rumours beyond that.

Well I ain't spreading rumours, just a heads up to the fans if they are just wondering, it doesn't hurts, just as long it doesn't blow out of proportions.

^:rolleyes: In case you missed it first time:

Thanks, regulars! It's OK to discuss the band's private lives to the degree that they talk about it themselves in public (interviews, etc), but this is not the right place to start speculating or starting rumours beyond that.

Then some cultural education ;). In Finland guys use engagement rings. When getting married they either keep using engagement ring, switch to new wedding ring or keep using both engagement and wedding ring. One ring in ring finger doesn't tell marital status. Also engagement is not so much about setting the wedding date but more like confirmation of serious relationship and common future.

^^Haha, thanks for posting, awesome video :lol: looks like they are really having fun...and henkka :oops: I wonder when he starts to wear his woolsocks again....:rolleyes:

Been a Creedence fan since I was born, thanks to my dad, brought a tear of joy when I heard this cover for the first time, that day, when they aired it in a finnish radio station along with Blooddrunk (everybody excited recording the songs and discussing them, and some people even got scared because they thought the cover was Blooddrunk :lol: )

I liked the video, I like the idea of them just chilling but it looks a bit too forced, not very natural, otherwise it's a non serious video for a non serious song :)

Tina! Where have you been ;)
Oh, and I like the vid btw. Maybe it looks kind of "forced" in a few parts, but I had fun watching them having fun while doing a fun cover :) I prefer this cover vid over most of the "real" vids tbh.

Hey girlie! :D I'm always lurking ;) Been a while though alright. Nice to see someone gave a shit :p And yeah now that we've seen the origional version it's one of my favs XD Knew in the back of my mind 'twas a spoof of sorts.

Nice to see you back.
Woohooo my CD just arrived :) :headbang:

Edit: I listened through it once and I guess I will do more often than I expected. Listening to the covers in a row is more interesting than I thought. Nice party cd.
And I LOVE the Jaska pic in the booklet.