CHILDREN OF BODOM YOUR FAV BAND?

Hm, apparently he [Don Vito] drunkenly groped 2 preteen girls at an autograph signing session. FTW, maybe he molested Bam and that's why he's such a fucktard. We can only hope at least then Bam has an excuse. And also, I've heard CoB songs on that show, but to my knowledge, they've never been on it. Thank god, I'd lose x 94094380439843098403984 respect for them if that was the case. Also, um, Slayer was on that show.... one of the reasons why I didn't go to Unholy Alliance.

Don Vito's in jail?! Haha! I hate that fatass retard. He's soooooo stupid. I don't think there is anything wrong with Bam. What's so bad about him. He doesn't annoy me at all. I think it would be cool to meet him.

^YOu can't lose respect for a band just becuz they come on the show! They still play great music and if B odom ever came on, i'd love it. I want to see Alexi there.

So people can write about you!!! Ok, which one of you said "cradle of filth is the gheyzors.?" And what does the blue box mean?

Can't either to award the best favourite band...
Wintersun, Children of Bodom, Shade Empire, Deathchain, Mokoma, Stam1na, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Amorphis, Celtic Frost, Norther... These all are the best.

Heartless_Name said:
Also, um, Slayer was on that show.... one of the reasons why I didn't go to Unholy Alliance.
Whoaa !! Seems you really hate Margera...

Lady_Laiho said:
Don Vito's in jail?! Haha! I hate that fatass retard. He's soooooo stupid. I don't think there is anything wrong with Bam. What's so bad about him. He doesn't annoy me at all. I think it would be cool to meet him.

^YOu can't lose respect for a band just becuz they come on the show! They still play great music and if B odom ever came on, i'd love it. I want to see Alexi there.

Dude bam sucks the dudesons are way better they rock they 100000000000000 Xs better than bam