Chill & Exotic Rap?

say, do you really laugh as much as you type that fuckin lol smiley in real life?

@heartless
you know this few days of your absence when you decided that tis place is too day and dead for you were very calm and cool
no flames no stupidity just fine now that you are back all the crap is back again
you should consider the link as charity action

55901334643222d358a5d8.jpg
g
woah you're 13 *fapfapfap*

:loco:

@heartless
you know this few days of your absence when you decided that tis place is too day and dead for you were very calm and cool
no flames no stupidity just fine now that you are back all the crap is back again
you should consider the link as charity action

I don't give a shit about your opinion, I'm not flaming anyone, Vikk and I always fuck around like this. If you can't handle it, stay in the guitar player's thread where you forbid me to go lest you shit your pants.

so let me understand, you and gonzo stay all day long in 4chan a site for pedophiles, and i'm the one who likes it?

i recomend

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't give a shit about your opinion, I'm not flaming anyone, Vikk and I always fuck around like this. If you can't handle it, stay in the guitar player's thread where you forbid me to go lest you shit your pants.
so do i.

:lol: Dude, 4chan isn't a site for pedophiles. The fact that you hate 4chan proves my point.

i don't hate 4chan, i just don't give a shit about it. i'm disturbed by the fact that you still makes the same unfunny jokes that comes from 4chan

you used to make good jokes =/