Chuck Norris - From the Devin Townsend forum

BasilisK 3 7 77 said:
That was a slick way to pimp his books.

That's exactly what I thought :tickled:

Chuck Norris taught Keith Richards how to not be killed by conventional weapons. However, while Chuck was sleeping Keith tried to take a razor to Chuck's beard, only to be blown back completely out of the building. The result being a facial diformity and an uncanny abillity to make Mick Jagger look good on stage.

LadyValerie said:
That's exactly what I thought :tickled:

Chuck Norris taught Keith Richards how to not be killed by conventional weapons. However, while Chuck was sleeping Keith tried to take a razor to Chuck's beard, only to be blown back completely out of the building. The result being a facial diformity and an uncanny abillity to make Mick Jagger look good on stage.

That's very funny. But remember, Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits. :D

BloodyScalpel said:
if chuck norris hears you talk something like that you're gonna be ultra-pwned by him.
If you value your ribs, you'd delete that posts now

oyeah oyeah.....i'll..i'll just ressurect bruce with the help of the goth chick that lives down the street, than we'll see who gets utlra pwned nanananan

god not her too! in school everybody started tellin chuck norris jokes. it happened in like a day. my myth lit teacher said if anyone says chuck norris they get get deducted 15 pts.

chuck norris believes it's not butter

chuck norris isn't hung like a horse horses are hung like chuck norris

Caedere said:
oyeah oyeah.....i'll..i'll just ressurect bruce with the help of the goth chick that lives down the street, than we'll see who gets utlra pwned nanananan
face it, chuck norris would pwn the fuck out of bruce lee.
He's just a skinny asian with a parkinson.
Whilst Chuck Norris is simply the strongest and most skillful one-man-army ever seen on the face of this planet

BloodyScalpel said:
face it, chuck norris would pwn the fuck out of bruce lee.
He's just a skinny asian with a parkinson.
Whilst Chuck Norris is simply the strongest and most skillful one-man-army ever seen on the face of this planet

ah! thats were your wrong
bruuuuuce LEE! fists of FIRE balls of STEEL!!
chuck norris will crumble to his feet
MUAHAHAHA

Caedere said:
ah! thats were your wrong
bruuuuuce LEE! fists of FIRE balls of STEEL!!
chuck norris will crumble to his feet
MUAHAHAHA
dude, delete that.
If chuck norris reads that, you'd wish YOUR balls were made of steel

BloodyScalpel said:
dude, delete that.
If chuck norris reads that, you'd wish YOUR balls were made of steel

dude, whats that bullshit talkin bout chuck norris will see it bla bla
and to make itclear noone touches my nuts!!!

Bruce Lee could pwn anyone, just not the Reaper, otherwise he would still be alive. Chuck Norris isn't that great, although if I really wanted to see some serious pwnage I would put Woody Allen and Chuck Norris in a fight to the death.

I think were all forgetting how hard Lee pwned Norris back in the 70's.

dont fuck with chuck :kickass:

"Chuck Norris took my virginity, and he will sure as hell take yours. If you're thinking to yourself, "That's impossible, I already lost my virginity.", then you are dead wrong."

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
I think were all forgetting how hard Lee pwned Norris back in the 70's.
Chuck was pretending

BodomiC said:
dont fuck with chuck :kickass:

"Chuck Norris took my virginity, and he will sure as hell take yours. If you're thinking to yourself, "That's impossible, I already lost my virginity.", then you are dead wrong."

Chuck was pretending
How do you pretend to get your leg broken in three places in less than a second?

Lee Pwns!