Ciggies

I hate smoking because it's thick.

Q:"So what do you like to do to relax?"

A:"Well, personally, I like to get rolled sticks of various dried plants, set them on fire and inhale the resultant smoke. As a bonus they're also highly addictive and turn the smoker (and anyone fortunate enough to be in the vicinity) into a walking ashtray."

Thick.

ikeaboy said:
are you? haha, i will do, is it a knackers pub by any chance? i think youre just trying to walk me into it
No, its a nice little pub, with 6 pool tables, a snooker table and you can place bets at the bar. You just dont get those kinda pubs in dublin.

ikeaboy said:
ah shite, ive got whiskey here but i just cant use that on it :cry:

that new vanish stuff is meant to be improved, i dunno

If you drink the whisky then you might not mind so much about the stains. Drink the vanish stuff and you won't care too much about anything!
By the way. Stan, you should write a book on those bloody "heavy metal housewife" tips.

You know what? That's something worth considering.Although it's getting beyond a joke now that the window cleaner keeps giving me a wink whenever he sees me in my nightie.
S_V0002809.jpg

hey!!!! i saw that movie when i was 10!!!!!
at least i think i did..
was there a scene where he spilt the bucket of water over the floor and they shagged on the slippery floor?