Cigs in the USA, FL.

it is fucking pricey. ive lost track of how much ive spent on cigarettes the past week or two.

yeah so fucking expensive to smoke here in NY, its nearin 8-9 bucks a pack.

I went to visit some buds in PA a few weeks ago and they are only at like 5-6 bucks.

But yeah +1 to Indian Reservations, but with the looks of it even they might not have cheap smokes much longer

The other guitarist in my band manages a cig store and the owner had him go down with the other managers for the hearing on raising taxes again at the state legislature. When he found out that the taxes on $44 cartons were $31+ he was removed from the room for cursing. His last statement was "I can't curse here but you can Fuck us as much as you want, I see!"

Here it´s something like US$1.75. I wish it was US$100.00.
I hate cigs. Everytime I return home after a night out I have to take a bath before sleep otherwise the smell on my hair will make the pillow stinks forever. Having to wash a clean coat that you used just once because it smells like an ashtray sucks too.

Here it´s something like US$1.75. I wish it was US$100.00.
I hate cigs. Everytime I return home after a night out I have to take a bath before sleep otherwise the smell on my hair will make the pillow stinks forever. Having to wash a clean coat that you used just once because it smells like an ashtray sucks too.

+1

High prices are good for your health.

I mean you both active and passive smokers.

Right, because the government really should be enforcing someone's preferences on personal choices. How about just having the balls to quit properly instead of waiting for someone else to force it on you?

Jeff

+1

High prices are good for your health.

I mean you both active and passive smokers.
+1

But there's a joke here about a family that just learned about the price increase. The son asks his father: does that mean you're going to smoke less? The father replies: No, it means you're going to eat less.

Usually about $8.50 for a pack of 20 cigarettes in this part of the world.
I just don't smoke anyway, if I smoke I can't afford new guitar strings.
Roll your own or smoke pot, because pot is actually worth smoking.

$6.30-8.00ish around here in NJ. Fuck Marlboro, Camel Lights for the win. Wayyy better. :)

-Joe

Dude I live in South Jersey, Marlboros are $7.60 and I believe Camels aren't that much cheaper around here (like $7.15 or something.) Camels just don't taste right for me.

I dont smoke, but here in Oz, for a packet of 40s, is $17 at a servo!.......

I think they are MESA brand smokes!

WTF?
How does that work?
Where I (used to before I quit the habit) bought them from, it was $8.50 for 20 and $12.50 for a pack of 30. If the difference between 20 and 30 smokes is 4 bucks, how the fuck can the difference between 30 and 40 be 5 bucks, that doesn't make any sense. Realistically it should be about 15 dollars or something. Fuck the service stations.