Hey anyone living in the USA get this man!

fook-yue.jpg

fukmi.jpg

Every country has it's pros and cons, ignorance and arrogance in America take the cake though... I'm sick of alot of the shit here, but otherwise I'm generally happy, so I'll stay for the time being... unless things get really worse, like a reinstallment of the draft... I'll fly to the grym frostbitten covntry ov Greenland, or some place where I won't be hunted down... :lol:

Justinschut said:
Oh, and within 3 years at least half of this country will be under water (well, actually it already is, but then it will actually flood)

I learned that in my Geology class recently... Denmark and The Netherlands are on a tectonic plate (or part of a plate, don't remember), Denmark is rising while The Netherlands are sinking... sucks :\ ... plus I may possibly have Dutch heritage, still researching that...

> I learned that in my Geology class recently... Denmark and The Netherlands are on a tectonic
> plate (or part of a plate, don't remember), Denmark is rising while The Netherlands are sinking... sucks :\

so in a few years, denmark will be selling truckloads of dirt to the netherlands :tickled:

I live in Italy and I can't stand living in here anymore, both because of my family and of the people. It's getting harder and harder to find good people in here, everyone following the fucking fashion and hip hop that's so cool, yeah :Smug: My parents discovered my passion for scandinavia and my will to try go living in there, and started immediately to say bullshits "you being so lucky to live in a nation where we have so many monuments and nice people", and "there's so cold, we have some of the best seas over the world and you wanna go to live in a fucking freezer".
These ain't important things, you need to live in a place that you feel "yours", not necessarily the place where you where born. As someone said before the world is very big and you have a lot of choice.that's your life, not your parents'. ;)
cheers :D :headbang:

Vodka is fun and that would rule meeting new ppl is fun :)
I cant wait to meet all my friends in Finland from the net hahaha I felt the same way right before I went to Brasil and met all my friends down there! THAT WAS AWSOME :headbang: