The Anti America Thread

^^Heh, I got into Barbra Boxer College in San Fransico. It's this like really small liberal arts college that I guess no one applies to because when I got my acceptance letter it said," thank you so much for applying, we though we were only gonna get two applications this semester."

Bad news is, now I gotta pay 32K.:ill:

*points at the americans who need to pay for a decent college and laughs*
-Rivfader- said:
Probably was born there and moved to Brazil then. :lol:
Or he just lied that he was brazilian, just for everyone to think he's cool :loco:

For those of you who haven't heard yet, you know hav eone more reason to laugh at us:

Vice President Dick Cheney just shot a fellow hunter whil he was hunting quail. It has been repoted that the Vice President shot a 78 year old Lawyer in the state of Texas.

Oh, and this is 100% true.

Raistlin Majere said:
well the chinese students better stay in china cus it just pwnz0rz europe and us.
The US schools decides whether they admit Chinese students or not, not the students. If you have a problem with it, counsel with the US schools and your government.

brightkelly said:
The US schools decides whether they admit Chinese students or not, not the students. If you have a problem with it, counsel with the US schools and your government.
So the US government shows up in china in flying saucers and abducts students from their homes?
"OH NOES THEIR TAKIN MEE 2 US!!!11!"'1!!!"

BloodyScalpel said:
So the US government shows up in china in flying saucers and abducts students from their homes?
:lol:

I'm on the school debate team, and we sometimes debate real pieces of legislation that are trying to be passed. One of them was a bill to institute a citizenship quota system. Basically we're gonna allow only a certain number of people to become citizens a year, and race is the main factor in who gets citizenship.

:lol::worship: :lol:
GOLD!!!!!!!!!

brightkelly said:

She's Turkish and I don't think she really cares and she saying that China ownz over the US or Europe. Not saying cause your Chinese that you need to stay in your country.

BloodyScalpel said:
Flying saucers and abducts really mean GRE, TOEFL and GMAT in this circumstances I think. The Chinese students who make it to the US are elite students, because they must get the scholarship from those US universities, or in most cases the American embassy won't grant them F-1 student visa if they don't. A lot of chinese families can fully support their kids to study in America using their own money, but still if they don't get scholarship or fellowship, the US embassy won't grant them a visa.

brightkelly said:
Flying saucers and abducts really mean GRE, TOEFL and GMAT in this circumstances I think. The Chinese students who make it to the US are elite students, because they must get the scholarship from those US universities, or in most cases the American embassy won't grant them F-1 student visa if they don't. A lot of chinese families can fully support their kids to study in America using their own money, but still if they don't get scholarship or fellowship, the US embassy won't grant them a visa.
who cares, you didn't get the point

brightkelly said:
Hahahaha, you seriously don't know how dumb you look for quoting him, and answering like that.:lol:

today i only feel sorry for some americans... it wasn't everyone that vote for WC Bush!

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
:lol:

I'm on the school debate team, and we sometimes debate real pieces of legislation that are trying to be passed. One of them was a bill to institute a citizenship quota system. Basically we're gonna allow only a certain number of people to become citizens a year, and race is the main factor in who gets citizenship.

:lol::worship: :lol:
GOLD!!!!!!!!!
:Spin: