The Anti America Thread

ChildOfADown said:
ok..... whatever....
a facist and an asshole are 2 completly different things. here, facist is used to critisize him, he is not an actual facist.
bush is an asshole and a puppet, i guess, but the question is: "Who is controlling him?"

Answer: See Dick Cheney.

btw kids...It's SO cool to hate the US, huh?

Final_Product said:
It's SO cool to hate the US, huh?
has nothing to do with hating the US. personnaly, i dont hate the us, even though wat was said on the first post is quite true... Their system is just fucked. Thats all.

The Bringer said:
It is not COOL to hate the USA.

If you know the reasons to hate the USA then you can hate it.

Why do you HATE the USA?

They consume 33% of the worlds resources and constitute less than 5% of its population. Much of the country consists of idiots and suggestible morons, who inturn breed and teach more generations of morons.

Final_Product said:
They consume 33% of the worlds resources and constitute less than 5% of its population. Much of the country consists of idiots and suggestible morons, who inturn breed and teach more generations of morons.

+1

good point.

You could also say that they're the only country who didnt sign at the Kyoto assembly in Japan against pollution.

ChildOfADown said:
+1

good point.

You could also say that they're the only country who didnt sign at the Kyoto assembly in Japan against pollution.

Truth be told, that agreement meant almost nothing. With India and China also not involved, the entire contributions of every nation that did sign up to the reduction of pollution is almost negligible.

The US's ignorance surrounding the Geneva convention bothers me more than some environmental issue that, while relevant, will sort itself when the disease that is man-kind finally leaves this planet in the peace it began.

Final_Product said:
will sort itself when the disease that is man-kind finally leaves this planet in the peace it began.

i wish it was true but it will never happen. Mankind is too greedy for that.

ChildOfADown said:
i wish it was true but it will never happen. Mankind is too greedy for that.

Thats using the innate programming we all have of our superiority. That hubris is sickening. We are no more to this planet than a flash in the pan, no matter how much we wish to think otherwise.

Final_Product said:
Thats using the innate programming we all have of our superiority. That hubris is sickening. We are no more to this planet than a flash in the pan, no matter how much we wish to think otherwise.

In the great scheme of things how long has mankind been on Earth compared to Earth it's self existing? That will show you that our existience is almost meaningless.

Nevertheless, mankind is destroying earth by polluting it and neglecting it. We must take that into consideration.

i guess who is the biggest world pollutor?
and didnt signed the Kyoto Protocol?
thats right kids! USA!

ChildOfADown said:
+1

good point.

Kyoto Treaty? Hahahahahaha, well still think that Global Warming is a theory, just like the decline of Social Security.:tickled:

thats the americans problems... wanna take care of the whole fucking world... and they have no idea what is going on in the others places outside USA

The Bringer said:
In the great scheme of things how long has mankind been on Earth compared to Earth it's self existing? That will show you that our existience is almost meaningless.
mankind existance, since australopithecus: roughly 1 million years.
Earth existance: ~4.5 billion years.
Universe existance ~15 billion years.
Yeah mankind is uberwtfpwned on this one.

My personal reason to hate the US, other than the above mentioned, are the monroe doctrine(america for americans up your fat oily asses, motherfuckers), and their unilaterallism when it comes to commercial/political negotiations.
And fuck ftaa.

BloodyScalpel said:
mankind existance, since australopithecus: roughly 1 million years.
Earth existance: ~4.5 billion years.
Universe existance ~15 billion years.
Yeah mankind is uberwtfpwned on this one.

My personal reason to hate the US, other than the above mentioned, are the monroe doctrine(america for americans up your fat oily asses, motherfuckers), and their unilaterallism when it comes to commercial/political negotiations.
And fuck ftaa.
uberwtfpwned.:lol: