The Anti America Thread

The Bringer said:
"It's colder than a tr00 gr1m norweigen."

Wait... So if Finnish are Finns and Swedish are Swedes, what are Norweigen people? Weiges?

HAW!

Folks from Glasgow be called wegies, so get it up ye!

the christian church is too much involved in the governerment. Fagget bush makes everyone pray before a meeting. Im christian, but i dont agree with the church getting involved in politics. Thats just fucked up. In france, we got the church separate from the governermant in 1789 (french revolution). But, the american governement is just really fucked up. No religion or secte in any country should get involved in politics, coz thats when u get religious wars (E.G. Irak, Golf war, Israel-Palestine).

ChildOfADown said:
the christian church is too much involved in the governerment. Fagget bush makes everyone pray before a meeting. Im christian, but i dont agree with the church getting involved in politics. Thats just fucked up. In france, we got the church separate from the governermant in 1789 (french revolution). But, the american governement is just really fucked up. No religion or secte in any country should get involved in politics, coz thats when u get religious wars (E.G. Irak, Golf war, Israel-Palestine).
You say that like your system is better. How many French Revolutions were there?

But yes, seperation of church and state is important, but if you held a government job, could you really seperate your personal beliefs from all of the duties of you job?

ChildOfADown said:

totaly agree with that...

ChildOfADown said:
*Iraq, Gulf War* FIXED

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
You say that like your system is better. How many French Revolutions were there?

2. The first one was good, the second one was because of a fagget imperialist sucker. But the church was already seperated from the state.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
But yes, seperation of church and state is important, but if you held a government job, could you really seperate your personal beliefs from all of the duties of you job?

christians dont beleive in killing muslims (at least i dont. Id say im more of a liberal christian). and how could your personal beliefs contradict your job? U do one or the other. Its actually quite easy do leave ur personnal beleifs to the side for just a moment (e.g. when i listen to satanic music). Who is the president of USA, Bush, his mistress, his wife, or the pope??

ChildOfADown said:
christians dont beleive in killing muslims (at least i dont. Id say im more of a liberal christian). and how could your personal beliefs contradict your job? U do one or the other. Its actually quite easy do leave ur personnal beleifs to the side for just a moment (e.g. when i listen to satanic music). Who is the president of USA, Bush, his mistress, his wife, or the pope??
Not the Pope, he already said he doesn't like him. I honestly think there is nothing wrong with being a relifious politician, but yes, I does get in the way of you doing your job a lot. I don't think the problem is that our president is "deeply christian," I think its that he has evangelicals like CArl Rove by his side making vital decisions for him. The President can be religious, but when he starts to have a cabniet full of evangelicals, then thats just not good for the people he is governing or others around the world.

perfecterror said:
i want arnold schwarzenegger for president!!! too bad he can't be:(

we would put the smack down on ALL ppl who bitched at the GOV
basically we would be the new USSR
ROFLMAO

Fuckin emo fags who think Bush is a facist. I'm not pro-bush but all this un-logical namecalling is retarded. for example :

emo kid:hey mom wheres my grilled cheese sandwich?
mom: it won't be done for another 5 minutes dear
emo kid: oh my fucking gawd you fucking facist!

Grimes said:
Fuckin emo fags who think Bush is a facist. I'm not pro-bush but all this un-logical namecalling is retarded. for example :

I've never heard that before, and I'm also not pro-bush, but I wouldn't call him a facist. He's more of an incompitant puppet, and all the real decisions are made by his cabinet members, and his voice is attached them.

That's just me though. Say whateva you like about it.

Grimes said:

ok..... whatever....
a facist and an asshole are 2 completly different things. here, facist is used to critisize him, he is not an actual facist.
bush is an asshole and a puppet, i guess, but the question is: "Who is controlling him?"