The Anti America Thread

Meh, this thread is at the 5th page and it's from yesterday. We love US :D
Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Yeah im in the best university in whole latin america and i only pay 20 dollars per semester :lol:
No you're not :cool:
I am :tickled:
And i don't pay a damn :lol:

eva_dolly said:
shit, over here it's 10,000 to 30,000, depending on the college, per year.

Here in some private schools you must pay 2000 dollars every month, but i passed the exam in the National University of Mexico, the goverment from Mexico support my unniversity, thats why we have to pay only 20 dollars :Spin:

The National Autonomous University of Mexico (Spanish: Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, abbreviated as UNAM) was founded in 1551, making it the oldest in North America. It is the largest university in Latin America and was ranked the best in Latin America, Spain and Portugal, and 95 in the world according to a study conducted by The Times and released in 2005. Beijing University has also considered UNAM to be the best university in the region.

UNAM has over 269,000 students, making it one of the world's largest universities. It has several campuses in Mexico City, as well as many others in several locations across Mexico (mainly aimed at research and graduate studies), and four foreign campuses at San Antonio (Texas, USA), Chicago (Illinois, USA) and Hull (Quebec, Canada).

and my campus is so big : Campus setting Urban, 6.5 km² (1,606.185 acres), main campus only

eva_dolly said:
but America is cutting funds to the public education. Most people here do not have the money to spend on private education. He is also cutting grants and what not for college bound students. College in the US is already high enough and most students rely on the goverment to help them pay their way through college. There are more middle to lower class people then there is uper class. Just cause the cost of college alone people will not go. America's education system is not the best in the world
The system is not the best compared with some of the western or northern european countries, but it still remain high(est) standard in scientific research though. If I were American, I would want the Americans to have the best education before the foreign students, and reduce the number of foreign students to america, but that would prevent America attract the smartest students to America. Double edged sword...

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
Read what i've posted earlier about my university :cool:
It's the largest, but my university pwns yours when it comes to medical stuff and technology. I don't care about the rest, it's not science :lol:

brightkelly said:
The system is not the best compared with some of the western or northern european countries, but it still remain high(est) standard in scientific research though. If I were American, I would want the Americans to have the best education before the foreign students, and reduce the number of foreign students to america, but that would prevent America attract the smartest students to America. Double edged sword...

Are you sure about the science. All my science classes, besides my physics class, pretty much failed to my veiw. I ran in to some pretty lazy teachers that could care less. The way we are going we are not trying to improve our education stadards. Most develouped contires have an education systen a lot better then ours.

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
Actullay the American system is declining rapidally. You would be amazed to see how many of my friends applied to Univeristys in other countries.

Very true. A lot of American students are applying for Colleges in England or australia