The Anti America Thread

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
That happens when some goverment spend all his money into weapons and wars :Spin:

yep. I don't care if they take our technology and make it better. We outsorce anyways. We never really make our own crap.

That happens when some goverment spend all his money into weapons and wars :Spin:
War can help the development of science and technologies. Without war, people will lack of innovations and become very lazy. :Smug:

Do remember the American missle defense system back in the 80's Cold War? President Ronald Regean called it Star Wars. We we're gonna have satillites in space that would shoot down nuclear weapons. We were in debt till the Clinton presidency.

eva_dolly said:
yep. I don't care if they take our technology and make it better. We outsorce anyways. We never really make our own crap.
Yeah, the manufacturing jobs are outsourced and americans will do the management job and make the most money in the end. Management jobs are supposed to be of higher level anyways.

brightkelly said:
Yeah, the manufacturing jobs are outsourced and americans will do the management job and make the most money in the end. Management jobs are supposed to be of higher level anyways.

while cutting people off jobs, bringing our unemployment rate higher.. great deal

eva_dolly said:
while cutting people off jobs, bringing our unemployment rate higher.. great deal
I don't know what to say, but right now it is the way it is. I guess after some 20 years, China will not be the manufacture center for the world when it develops into an almost developed country. Then the next manufacture center of the world may be Africa. china will also face the problem you're facing.
In develped countries, GENERALLY people have a better education and might be able to do the management jobs:cry:

brightkelly said:
War can help the development of science and technologies. Without war, people will lack of innovations and become very lazy. :Smug:

Yeah thanks to the vietnam war the people from there knows about Napalm.

Thanks god " we had and still having some wars "

One thing I have to add: although war motivate people to achieve more in science and technologies. Most people in the world still like peaceful life, even if it's more primitive.

brightkelly said:
I don't know what to say, but right now it is the way it is. I guess after some 20 years, China will not be the manufacture center for the world when it develops into an almost developed country. Then the next manufacture center of the world may be Africa. china will also face the problem you're facing.
In develped countries, GENERALLY people have a better education and might be able to do the management jobs:cry:

but America is cutting funds to the public education. Most people here do not have the money to spend on private education. He is also cutting grants and what not for college bound students. College in the US is already high enough and most students rely on the goverment to help them pay their way through college. There are more middle to lower class people then there is uper class. Just cause the cost of college alone people will not go. America's education system is not the best in the world