Circle II Circle/Circus Maximus/Manticora tour news (changes announced)

That was pretty odd, wasn't it? I thought Thorns just killed that night, too. I've seen shows in a lot of weird places, but there was definitely something different about that one. ;)

Man it's so weird to hear October Thorns mentioned nowadays. I'm sure Jofu will appreciate when I tell him.

I could easily see the third slotter being filled by some local band like Suspyre or Zandelle...but let's see what gets put together.

The dates that have been reconfirmed for this tour since the change in the lineup include (but are not limited to)...

Atlanta, GA - Feb 29th (Pathfinder Promotions & Co.)
Detroit, MI - Mar 8th (with thanks to Bryan316!)
St Paul, MN - Mar 11th (thank you Swordlord Productions!)
Houston, TX - Mar 14th (thank you J-Man!)

cheers to all of these promoters and venues for kicking ass and taking names. :kickass:

Tuesday I hope to list several more re-confirmations. I still need to talk to Jaxx and the Canadian cities tomorrow. And perhaps by the end of this week we'll have a couple of new confirmations as well. Stay Tuned everyone!

Wooohoooo Manticora! hehe...:oops: This tour is just in time for my move between Houston and Raleigh so I'll be at quite a few shows....

Yay!! 3 months...and counting :)

Better than Angra in North Carolina or After Forever in Nashville. :heh:

Just having 10 people at any of the shows will top what After Forever had here in Nashville! ;) My band opened up for them, and we apologized to After Forever for having to play to so few people, and they said the same to us. They still sounded amazing at The Muse regardless though!

I'm there for the show in Marietta! :headbang:

Well one way to make sure Claus makes it to every tour stop is to make Lars and co. get him really drunk and I am mean real drunk. Then proceed to tie him to the front of the bus/van finally rinse and repeat after each performance. This way every one gets to see Claus!!

Well one way to make sure Claus makes it to every tour stop is to make Lars and co. get him really drunk and I am mean real drunk. Then proceed to tie him to the front of the bus/van finally rinse and repeat after each performance. This way every one gets to see Claus!!

I can see at least 2 potential problems with that ...

1) I don't think the Manticora guys are able to get me drunk enough (remember: I can hold my liquor ... I'm a viking) for that to happen.

2) I'm sure my better-half will not let anyone tie me to the front of the bus. The only way I'm gonna be tied up for the rest of my life has to do with a ring ;-)

c.