Circle II Circle/Circus Maximus/Manticora tour news (changes announced)

Launchpad in Albuquerque. 505-764-8887

http://www.launchpadrocks.com/

Or for an even bigger venue try the Sunshine Theater. 505-764-0249

http://www.sunshinetheaterlive.com/

Y'all need to be schmoozing the promoters for these venues into putting up the money to bring the tour to your cities, and have them contact Hoyt, not vice-versa! I know the bands view this as PR and not a money making tour, but I'm sure they want to cover some of their expenses which means playing for a reasonable cost, but not for nothing. Good Luck!!! :) :) :)

I can see at least 2 potential problems with that ...

1) I don't think the Manticora guys are able to get me drunk enough (remember: I can hold my liquor ... I'm a viking) for that to happen.

2) I'm sure my better-half will not let anyone tie me to the front of the bus. The only way I'm gonna be tied up for the rest of my life has to do with a ring ;-)

c.

Yes, let's NOT tie him to the front of a bus, please...... ;)

Not that anyone cares about seeing ME but I think we should at least make Atlanta and VA. I'd love to make the Houston show, but...... like he said that's so close to when he moves here. :( I probably won't be ready to share his attention yet!

The one ring to rule them all...
Really?? Really? Is it that awesome? Have you seen it? What does it look like? ;)

Why would you of all people be looking forward to Manticora? ;-))

c.

What?! They're a REALLY good band!! :kickass:

Ok FINE! You got me....I'm dying to see my honnneeeeyyyy!!!

I'd love to make the Houston show, but......

Aww too bad! I had just convinced Kasper to make room for you two at Hotel Annabel :heh: More room for us then!! ;)

Really?? Really? Is it that awesome? Have you seen it? What does it look like? ;)

Oooooh oooooh!! Pick me pick ME!! :p

2) I'm sure my better-half will not let anyone tie me to the front of the bus. The only way I'm gonna be tied up for the rest of my life has to do with a ring ;-)

c.

Yeah a wrestling ring!!! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!!! Claus Vs. Hulk Hogan in the squared circle at Wrestlemania Denmark!!

ps a beer at PP to anyone that guesses the show I am referencing with the Sunday x3.

This is disappointing, but not overly - my main reason for going was Manticora and that hasn't changed. However, there's still no dates near me (Unless a New York date was announced without my knowing?). It all depends on the date on if I can go or not.

I probably won't be ready to share his attention yet!

Good job honey! :lol:

I know what it looks like, hehe :loco:

Oooooh oooooh!! Pick me pick ME!! :p

Baaah ... don't say ANYTHING! :heh:

... even if I have to buy That Dane beers and have him tell me they're "too American".

That rule only applies to bands :kickass:

Yeah a wrestling ring!!! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!!! Claus Vs. Hulk Hogan in the squared circle at Wrestlemania Denmark!!

ps a beer at PP to anyone that guesses the show I am referencing with the Sunday x3.

I got $10USD on Claus....

The Sunday^3 that you refer to used to be on commercials for Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, WI as well as US 30 (iirc) dragstrip, at least back in my day.... :lol:

p.s. @Tess: Is Claus going to be forced into Houston ASStros fandom, or will you be fair, and let him choose his own team? :heh::saint:

I got $10USD on Claus....

The Sunday^3 that you refer to used to be on commercials for Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, WI as well as US 30 (iirc) dragstrip, at least back in my day.... :lol:

p.s. @Tess: Is Claus going to be forced into Houston ASStros fandom, or will you be fair, and let him choose his own team? :heh::saint:

Well J-dub that is close enough. I was specifically referencing the Simpsons episode where they go to a monster truck rally with Truckasaurus.

J-Dub proud owner of a fresh beer at PP IX via Biffle.

I can see at least 2 potential problems with that ...

1) I don't think the Manticora guys are able to get me drunk enough (remember: I can hold my liquor ... I'm a viking) for that to happen.

c.

A viking afraid of the cold!

Bummer about CIIC, but I'm sure once their new album is released that they'll go out on a killer tour of their own (although I would have LOVED to have seen them on this one.)

That being said, I am THRILLED that CM will be headlining this tour and will definitely be at the Houston show (and potentially another one (or two) if any other of the as-yet-to-be-announced dates are proximate to Dallas. These guys deserve all the success they have received thus far and all that is certainly yet to come.

Toronto - 03/07/08

Toronto has been (re-)confirmed. I had just confirmed this city as the package was being re-tooled. So I held off on announcing it until we knew for certain what was happening with CIIC.

I'll have the venue info tonight or tomorrow, along with the Quebec City re-confirmation (hopefully). I'll compile a new list at that time.

NYC and Chicago are still in the works.

Another New England date is being worked on in between NYC and the Canadian cities.

And I'd like to nail down another date between St Paul and Houston. So bear with me everyone - we're in the home stretch now. :cool: