Circle II Circle/Circus Maximus/Manticora tour news (changes announced)

Hopefully they decide to play in KC. I'm from there but go to school in Lawrence. If not, I hope they play in Lawrence, huge music scene here!

I don't even know where to begin with this one.Yeah, there is smoking at Pathfinder shows. HELLO-there is smoking at almost EVERY show.Outside, inside, at the bar, in the hall. 18 and over shows almost always have smoking. I respect any establishment the prohibits it, but I'll be damned if it determines if do or do not I go to a show.sheesh.

:Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::Smokin::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Feb 29th - Atlanta, GA
Mar 1st - Springfield, VA
Mar 2nd - OFF
Mar 3rd - potential PA or NYC date
Mar 4th - potential NYC or New England date
Mar 5th - OFF
Mar 6th - Quebec City, Quebec
Mar 7th - Toronto, Ontario
Mar 8th - Detroit, MI
Mar 9th - OFF
Mar 10th - potential Chicago date
Mar 11th - St Paul, MN
Mar 12th - potential Kansas City date
Mar 14th - Houston, TX - final show

all dates are confirmed unless stated as potential date.

Oooh. Well, I think we'll be in VA for the Jaxx date.

Is the Detroit Date at Harpos or the I-Rock, or some other venue?

I don't even know where to begin with this one.Yeah, there is smoking at Pathfinder shows. HELLO-there is smoking at almost EVERY show.Outside, inside, at the bar, in the hall. 18 and over shows almost always have smoking. I respect any establishment the prohibits it, but I'll be damned if it determines if do or do not I go to a show.sheesh.

Hahahahahahah.....Zane stirring up trouble. Actually, I agree with both of you guys though. I hate being around the smoke, but it's part of the deal when you go to a rock show.

Oooh. Well, I think we'll be in VA for the Jaxx date.

Is the Detroit Date at Harpos or the I-Rock, or some other venue?

I-Rock. It was posted earlier in the thread. Sorry I didn't take the time to repeat it.

And by the way, I should have at least one more confirmation for you all within the next 48 hours - possibly more.

And for anyone who thinks this has been an easy task - I dare you to try it yourself. :Smug: I have a new-found respect for people who do this full time.

:worship:

Ditto, though I like to have a cigarette at times when drinking, it's best outdoors. A cloudy venue of smoke sucks, but explain to me why smoking weed is overlooked at so many venues in NYC? Granted, there's going to be a lot less pot smoke than cigarettes, but it is technically illigegal, so why am I stuck with a secondary high I didn't want but have to go outside for the occasional nicotine buzz? Interesting double standard in NYC.

On topic: been waiting not so patiently for an NYC date announcement. I'll be sure to bring at least a dozen people, just give us the date and venue!
Wow! I've never noticed that at any NY shows I've attended/played. You gotta admit, it smells MUCH better than tobacco! ;-) That is pretty funny double-standard though.

I'm sure that NYC won't be overlooked. Maybe The Hook? Come on down to Jaxx too!

yes, Ian ('Biffle) is leading the charge in that region, but we have to make sure there's a great turnout. Else, the next tour may not be able to make it through that particular area. So be sure to rally some friends to attend with you, Big Al! :)

:headbang:

I'll be there, no way I'm missing this one I absolutely love these bands! I'll be sure to bring 4-5 metalhead friends as well.

Add 3-4 to that potential kansas city date, hell yeah

I'll be there, no way I'm missing this one I absolutely love these bands! I'll be sure to bring 4-5 metalhead friends as well.

A KC date would be awesome!! :headbang:

All right now this is what I am fucking talking about!! These people in addition to the 15 I know and we are a 1/3 of the way to our attendance goal before it is even advertised or official announced!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: