Circle II Circle on tour?

I like C II C, whether they play Savatage or not. I agree the last effort came up short of the others, but they are a VERY good live band - they come off heavier live. Plus - I just LOVE Zak's voice. They typically play 2 or 3 Zak-era Savasongs at the end of their set, which usually includes EOT, HOR or Chance.

I've seen Sacred Dawn twice and they ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their CD is very good - will buy the next one!! If this show comes anywhere near me, I,m there!!!!

Chris :headbang:

damn. I sure would love to see a... whaddyacallit... "list" of the shows C2C will be playing, so I'll know if any of them are accessible to me... I wonder if such a thing is possible? I wonder if other bands do this -- actually make "lists" of the shows they're playing, within a certain period of time, available to their fans... ;)

damn. I sure would love to see a... whaddyacallit... "list" of the shows C2C will be playing, so I'll know if any of them are accessible to me... I wonder if such a thing is possible? I wonder if other bands do this -- actually make "lists" of the shows they're playing, within a certain period of time, available to their fans... ;)

The European tour they just finished was never listed on their website... hahaha

The European tour they just finished was never listed on their website... hahaha
I saw this tour when they were supporting Primal Fear here, so I can witness at least that the tour did happen! :)

The European tour was never listed on the tourdates of their site, but the Latest news section they have up on the frontpage had a link to this page listing the dates (well, at least part of them):

http://www.crashsys.com/TomMcD/C2C/news/100723.html

Yeah, I originally built their homepage, but when we no longer signed to the management, someone else took over the homepage. That person kept using my design/layout of the site (didn't even bother to change the basic html behind it) and have removed all credits to me from the site. I'm right now considering my options legally on this. I notified the band of this long ago, and they promised to make sure my name was on there as the one who did the original site (and they did put it back up for a short while).

Really? I didn't even bother mapquesting where that was.

Yeah, we all know that's a hotbed for metal!!!!
Maybe we can all take a trip to the Kenosha outlet mall after.

Circle II Circle are actually playing tonight (5 Nov 2010) as a pre-festival guest for the Pathfinder Metal festival in Atlanta, GA. Can't wait to see them!

Circle II Circle are actually playing tonight (5 Nov 2010) as a pre-festival guest for the Pathfinder Metal festival in Atlanta, GA. Can't wait to see them!

So if they are touring in conjunction with appearing at this fest, why would they NOT promote it?

Sorry, I know anything Savatage related is perceived by some as "godlike" but CIIC is not beyond promotion.