Circus Maximus would like to thank you all;-)

guardian26 said:
Hey Lasse,

I owe you a trip to McDonald's buddy! I was going to start banging on your door to get you up for a trip but....I didnt know if I had the right room haha.

Hehe....You should have gone for it....you knew the right floor didn`t you? ...you would eventually gotten the right one :lol: ...

Well I guess thats another excuse to come back!!..*writing it down on my list*

Cool picture!...I might wonna steal that one....

Rock on!:headbang:

-lacifer

Beholder said:
Hey Mikey........... HIHIHIHI!!!!!!! lol..... Just wanted to let you know that I went out and bought a family of hampsters!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH......
OMG! Do they have blue eyes and brown hair? Hahahaa. That's actually a good idea Shaney ....that's how we'll lure him back.

Mike - I also bought 200 hamsters! Did you get rid of your cats yet?

Had a blast at your show! You are amazing!!

A year ago, I hadn’t heard of Circus Maximus *or* ProgPower -- but then I bought “The 1st Chapter” CD early this year, and all of that changed. I was so completely blown away by the music that I immediately checked out the web site for tour dates. Within about 10 days I had ALSO purchased a plane ticket from Phoenix to Atlanta, booked a 4-night hotel stay, and started counting down the days until tickets went on sale. My friends and family all thought I was completely crazy. (OK, so maybe they have a point…)

So…Thank YOU for getting me started on the whole experience...and for an unforgettable performance at the pre-party. I’ll definitely be back next year, and hope to see you all there as well! :headbang:

LunaTEKKE said:
A year ago, I hadn’t heard of Circus Maximus *or* ProgPower -- but then I bought “The 1st Chapter” CD early this year, and all of that changed. I was so completely blown away by the music that I immediately checked out the web site for tour dates. Within about 10 days I had ALSO purchased a plane ticket from Phoenix to Atlanta, booked a 4-night hotel stay, and started counting down the days until tickets went on sale. My friends and family all thought I was completely crazy. (OK, so maybe they have a point…)

So…Thank YOU for getting me started on the whole experience...and for an unforgettable performance at the pre-party. I’ll definitely be back next year, and hope to see you all there as well! :headbang:

That's the same experience for me, pretty much...

Hey here's a pic of me n' Michael on Friday... He was really trying to get me to sing with him but I was laughing to hard...

MenMichael.jpg

rockyracoon said:
Circus Maximus define what ProgPower is all about. Amazing music and great guys who go above and beyond the call of duty to help make this festival what it is today. Thanks guys.

This is perfectly said. All of us out here in Chicago had the absolute best time hanging out with guys. Thanks for the awesome conversations and memories!!!

0914062339.jpg

0917060020.jpg

0915060116.jpg

Both years your performances have been great... last year I had not heard your cd... and you just had me with my jaw on the floor the entire set...
after that... i went and bought the 1st chapter and to this day is still my favorite cd of last year... this year it was great to sing-along (well... as well as i could) some of those songs... and i´m not usually the sing-along kind of guy... :worship:
and for the whole band... you have a most excelent taste in melody, demonstrated in the vocal melody lines, harmonies, guitar solos, keyboard solos... everything just flows and just seems to be perfect and you can have everything stuck in your head... there are not many guitar solos that you can whistle and are constructed with some sense and not just for the point of having a solo... and well yours just flow with the rest of the songs.... 2007 can't come soon enough to listen to the new cd!:headbang:

and just thank you for that cd... it has helped me improve my vocal range after singing with it many times in the car...

fotografo_amateur said:
Both years your performances have been great... last year I had not heard your cd... and you just had me with my jaw on the floor the entire set...
after that... i went and bought the 1st chapter and to this day is still my favorite cd of last year... this year it was great to sing-along (well... as well as i could) some of those songs... and i´m not usually the sing-along kind of guy... :worship:
and for the whole band... you have a most excelent taste in melody, demonstrated in the vocal melody lines, harmonies, guitar solos, keyboard solos... everything just flows and just seems to be perfect and you can have everything stuck in your head... there are not many guitar solos that you can whistle and are constructed with some sense and not just for the point of having a solo... and well yours just flow with the rest of the songs.... 2007 can't come soon enough to listen to the new cd!:headbang:

and just thank you for that cd... it has helped me improve my vocal range after singing with it many times in the car...

Yeah I don't generally sing along except for songs that I really really like... but I know just about every lyric on this album and was singing along the entire set (except the new songs of course). There's no CD that I enjoy listening to more.

I am very much looking forward to this new cd. The few songs that we've heard are absolutely killer!