Clips

006 said:
You know, it may be. All the guys involved with that song, including myself, have laughed our asses off several times to the Strongbad toons. Especially the 80's metal one.

I have the first minute of the new song up, no vocals, http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=465684, check it out and tell me if it's worthy of being new material, lol.

~006

\m/ LIMOZEEN \m/

:D

Oh, and your shit's awesome.

So is the new music worthy of being new material for the 80's stuff? I want to make sure I have the 80's vibe down if I'm going to do it, hehe.

~006

Dark Wanderer is my new theme song.

Boom-Aaaah.

7 String song sounds pretty good. POD?

Andys drum samps?

Super tight playing. Nice.

Why are metalheads such suckers for downtuned chunky tight guits and nice clicky kick drums all coagulating to a nice groove?

Actually the drums on all the clips are Drumkit From Hell 2. The guitars on everything (except Dark Wanderer) are PODxt Live using the Metal Shop pack Criminal (5150) model layered with the Angel PBall (Engl PBall) model. Dark Wanderer is a 5150 combo mic'ed with a TLM103 into an MBox. The 7 string songs were done with the MS Angel PBall model.

As far as the last statement from you Ether, I have no idea, but damn if it doesn't kick ass! Lol.

~006

I need to mess with the snare a bit though....it's too 80's rock for the heavier stuff I do. I think so anyway...a bit more crack should make it fit more? I dunno.

~006