COB/AMON AMARTH???????

Haha.. I had to sit through Ozzfest, wanted to see Arch Enemy, In Flames, Iron Maiden, and Shadows Fall...

Well.. After seeing Arch Enemy kick ass on stage, I got to meet them, and their new guitarist.. dun dun dunn.. Gus G. (of Dream Evil) Some of you may remember him from the young guitar with him, Alexi and Jani of Sonata Arctica... Yea he was awesome.. yet I'm upset that Chris Amott left the band... But yea.. Gus G. was definitely awesome, nice guy to talk to too. But yea, then met In Flames, got their autographs, chillen with them for awhile, talked to Daniel the drummer for Arch some more as he did one of the tama drum competitions to see who is the fastest on double bass (for anyone with 3 $ at all Ozzfests combined).. Well Daniel got 451 beats in a 30 second period.. Pretty damn good.. haha.. So yea THEN.. Ozzy ended up not being able to sing (July 27 in Holmdel, New Jersey) And he said anyone can leave by 3 and get a full refund or stay and not have Sabbath play.... Soo.. I figured I had a good time, and it'd all be free (so I'd be 60 bucks richer) And we left.. yes I wanted to see Maiden.. but I will another day. For now.. That was good enough.

Ughhh....I bought my Ozzfest tickets expecting to see Maiden but it turns out that the week before they hit the Tex-ass dates, they are dropping off!!!Fuckin Velvet Revolver is suppose to take their place!! I like Slash and the rest of the ex-Guns but I can't fuckin stand Scott Weiland!!!:yell:

arch_enemy666 said:
anyone got know the set arch enemy played
Enemy Within, Silent Wars, The First Deadly Sin, We Will Rise, Dead Eyes See No Future, Dead Bury Their Dead, Ravenous, Burning Angel, The Immortal, Carry The Cross, Nemesis, My Apocalyspe.

I'm almost 100% about those ones....nothing old really. I was expecting Pilgrim at least.

[EDIT] Just realised you were talking about Ozzfest. But anyway, heres what they played before beginning the Ozzfest (I think) in Montreal.

i hope the ozzfest set is like the intro from doomsday, taking back my soul, burning angel, we will rise, enemy within, nemisis, and an oldie but goodie, well order not to important but enemy within is a must open but the opening of doomsday is to badass, how is gus doin on all chris's solos, fuck gus is the best replacement they could have thought of

arch_enemy666 said:
how is gus doin on all chris's solos, fuck gus is the best replacement they could have thought of
I was just in front of Michael and couldnt hear as much Gus play. But from what I've heard and saw : there was no difference at all. He almost even had a better stage presence I'd say hehe. Have fun man!