Cob-forum member photogallery!

At my graduation dinner, Thomass got drunk........and then we were walking through the mall, and he started talking to this crazy guy named Jerry..............who spent most of his life in a mental institution and now lives off the government and spends his days walking through the mall.............

Hey saw the pics!!

¤Killin : you r Very CUTE!!!!!!!!
Crimson Babe : thats why DWD is in love with you.....he had reasons.............VERY CUTE to!!!!!
DWD : cool shirt from one of my favorite bands!!!!!!!!!!DEICIDE rlz man!!!
VikingWarlord : PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!!!

gonna send mine so you all can see the tru uglyness in METAL! HEHEHE

i think i was the one who wasted all the bandwidth :p i checked almost everyone...

Killin very cute? pffft that's too much man, as i use to say, she's only the biggest heat source since the sun, nothing more...

Originally posted by EagleFlyFree
i think i was the one who wasted all the bandwidth :p i checked almost everyone...

I hate you, I hate you, I really really hate you.... don't take this too seriously... I hate you.... and the same goes on and on... :p

Bandwidth problem will be there for a long time, until I got my non-free webspace... and that isn't sure. :p

EDIT:

It's updated again. Johanna is worth of watching. ;) Also chaoticmanifesto, Ruthless and Vero Perkele got their faces to gallery.