Cob-forum member photogallery!

alright one more like that and we'll open a fan club where you can take all your damn droolings!! :p j/k

>Janina's, Evil_Ernie's and Villilapsi's new picture's are online!

Deth, did you change the site's location? if you did, you didn't change cjb's redirection... cause i still don't see those new pics

btw Villilapsi almost takes the title of "daughter of Tarja Turunen" away from Janina! :p
btw2: hepatiitti's pic is 357kb... you might wanna recompress that

damn I wish I was as charming as EFF...... :cry:

I think Villilapsi looks pretty cute :)
The other pics arent linked on that page, or I have the wrong adress, dunno

@EagleFlyFree, just a little piece of information... I'm not swedish!:mad:
And about calling me Tarja... there's only one person in the whole world, who's allowed to do so: my daughter! And the only reason, why she can do that is, that she's only 2 years old, so she doesn't really know what she's talking about:lol:

Originally posted by EagleFlyFree

Deth, did you change the site's location? if you did, you didn't change cjb's redirection... cause i still don't see those new pics

btw Villilapsi almost takes the title of "daughter of Tarja Turunen" away from Janina! :p
btw2: hepatiitti's pic is 357kb... you might wanna recompress that

I didn't, it is still in sucky brinkster.com. Try to hit refresh, of course it eats bandwidth, but.... ;)

To btw2: hmh... I can try, I can try...

ANY SUGGESTIONS ABOUT WEBHOSTES WITH HIGHER BANDWIDTH LIMIT IS ALWAYS WELCOME!

About email thingy, I've thought to change it 'cause jippii.fi has started to suck a big cock! Any recommedations is always welcome for this one too.

Originally posted by Janina
@EagleFlyFree, just a little piece of information... I'm not swedish!:mad:
And about calling me Tarja... there's only one person in the whole world, who's allowed to do so: my daughter! And the only reason, why she can do that is, that she's only 2 years old, so she doesn't really know what she's talking about:lol:

:-OOOO and you wanna appear younger! you're a mother!! (and Tarja is a granny!!!)
oh yeah you're from Finland... maybe if i take the spaghetti off my eyes i'll see better...
well say hi to Tarja's grandaughter for me! :)

Tarjanina... *giggle* :-D

:mad: AAAARGGHHHHH!!!!! Stop it already, please...

And btw, you're not the first one, who came up with Tarjanina:rolleyes: There are some ppl, who has been teasing me with that name for quite some time...

But if you want an unbiased opinion about my looks, just ask Johanna about it, she's seen maaaaaaaaaaaaany pics of me:p

Originally posted by EagleFlyFree
>Janina's, Evil_Ernie's and Villilapsi's new picture's are online!

hmm yeah...I see Villilapsi's pic, but not Janina's or mine. I refreshed a few times, but no go...

Originally posted by Dethroned
I didn't, it is still in sucky brinkster.com. Try to hit refresh, of course it eats bandwidth, but.... ;)

To btw2: hmh... I can try, I can try...

ANY SUGGESTIONS ABOUT WEBHOSTES WITH HIGHER BANDWIDTH LIMIT IS ALWAYS WELCOME!

About email thingy, I've thought to change it 'cause jippii.fi has started to suck a big cock! Any recommedations is always welcome for this one too.

IF ya want, i can host that gallery, but then we have to change webmaster too, because i have that password to my webhost :)

I dont see Janina's beaaaaaaaaautiful picture there, she isnt on top of me...... sigh :(

Dethroned: Stop wanking to it and put it up!! :p