Cob-forum member photogallery!

Shit, calling my pic out of date would be a compliment..

Something more current, right hand side:

Would be nice if the webmonkey (still ~Rappion Lapsi~?) would update it.

033.jpg

He he Now I know that all y'all is a bunch of uglies? :lol: Well I sent in a picture as well so go ahead and laugh it up!! Some real hot ladies that graze on this page too! My guess is that they will stop now that they know what they are chatting to! :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

@Warman (wanker) THAT is an avtar my GOD!!! David Hasselhof for prez! :lol:

ARGH. Yes, i will update the fucking gallery! But its Summer, and im going to fucking gayland, sweden, so i wont give a shit about the gallery right now... Lets see after two weeks.

But yes, im webmonkey, and i wont forget the gallery. :)

huoh... one thing.. if someone has sent me a new pic, it's gone, 'cause it is in my laptop, which dont work. and that rappio@daug.net e-mail dont work anymore!

Well.. i think i could update it, but it's so fucking big work :D Maybe i just do a simply gallery where are just pics and no fucking feedbacks.. would be much easier to update.

The New e-mail for pics is cobforumdecays@hevikangas.net remember to send your pics as JPG, JPEG, (etc..) or GIF format. And DONT, send large pics like 1024x768px 'cause the max. width of the pic is 450px and if pic is bigger, it just makes more work for me.

So, if you have sent your pic, and i havent updated it yet, send it again!

I will also host that gallery, again, and i hope it wont eat my all of my bandwidth limit. So, you can forget that cjb.net URL, i dont fucking shit which comes with cjb.net to "my" server.

I tell new URL later.