CoB Hub

For those of you that don't have it...

Children of Bodom live at Milwaukee Metalfest 2000 (LEFT CAM)

These links are all active atm and will all extract into one file when all 4 parts are done downloading. You will need WINRAR to extract the files.

Setlist:

1 - Silent Night, Bodom Night
2 - Lake Bodom
3 - Warheart
4 - Bed of Razors
5 - Children of Bodom
6 - Towards Dead End
7 - Touch like an Angel of Death
8 - Downfall
9 - Deadnight Warrior

Pt. 1
Pt. 2
Pt. 3
Pt. 4

The password is: WWW . METALWAA . CL (without the spaces)

I haven't downloaded them yet but they should all work and it should be the entire gig from the LEFT side.

Thats the behind cam, there is another version which is really in front of bodom on the left side. i've got that from the ftp but there are two songs missing, lake bodom and children of bodom :zombie:

Thats the behind cam, there is another version which is really in front of bodom on the left side. i've got that from the ftp but there are two songs missing, lake bodom and children of bodom :zombie:

I know, I was informed earlier by Nazgul. I haven't seen it yet so I wasn't sure but I just assumed it was the left since it's the most popular.

For those of you that don't have it:

Children Of Bodom - Live In Seoul, Korea 05.04.2001

Setlist:

01 Bodom After Midnight
02 Hate Me!
03 Towards Dead End
04 Lake Bodom
05 Warheart
06 Kissing The Shadows
07 Mask Of Sanity
08 Silent Night, Bodom Night
09 Deadnight Warrior
10 Every Time I Die

Pt. 1
Pt. 2
Pt. 3
Pt. 4
Pt. 5
Pt. 6

You will need WINRAR to extract the files. Enjoy.

O man is it me or what:err: . Those URL are on a russian site:erk: o_O . Is that normal. I don't understand anything on this site. You cannot put it on sendspace like the other. It would be nice.

THX

Edit: sorry 4 the double post, i just double clic on the button. This suck there is no delete button.

O man is it me or what:err: . Those URL are on a russian site:erk: o_O . Is that normal. I don't understand anything on this site. You cannot put it on sendspace like the other. It would be nice.

THX

Edit: sorry 4 the double post, i just double clic on the button. This suck there is no delete button.

There is a delete button. You can see it if you click Edit.

Looks like part 1 of that gig has expired, sorry. I'll see if I can get it again.