CoB Hub

That was quick!!

I just realised I have seen this before but I never watched it all because I hated it. :lol: But thanks, I don't think I have it on my main pc.

haha I guess I could upload mystic, though it is pretty common, poeple like Eli have problems with it. Where do Emule files go after they are downloaded? I didnt pay attention when I installed it.

yeah it isn't that great hehe Alexi doesn't play really good on this one.

Yeah, especially that intro, wtf. :erk:

haha I guess I could upload mystic, though it is pretty common, poeple like Eli have problems with it. Where do Emule files go after they are downloaded? I didnt pay attention when I installed it.

You can check where they go in the options.

Yea I found it by just right clicking on the file and following the folders, I'm uploading right now.

What the fuck is wrong with that Megaupload? I got to install some toolbar to be able to download stuff.. fucking annoying shit.

Thanks for all your contributions here btw!

haha, well I feel obligated to after you guys all contributed something

Oh snap!
ohman.jpg

You guys made a good work in this thread.... it was really a kind thing choosing to put here all those your videos to share them with a lot of other people.

I would download something, but I am pretty dumb about this stuff... but above all, I can't avoid to say thanks to you. :)

(well, but I'll try to get something anyway... maybe this time I'll win against my pc! :p)