CoB Hub

Hmm, I'm not sure which one I have. I've got one long video and it's on Janne's side. So it's from the left of the stage (looking at the band) or right of the stage (if you were on it).

Why not?? What a fucking tool... Whomever has rare vids and wants to keep them for themselves is a cunt pure and simple. Seriously... I mean I don't give a shit personally cause I go see the band live as opposed to watching live vids, but for people who can't, that's all they have. Depriving them of that is the most dickbrained thing I can think of.

I'd fucking seriously punch someone in the head for that kinda selfishness, just to teach them a lesson in life in general, cuz if he's stingey like that with a video, he's prolly an all around grade A cunt in real life to people too, and needs to fucking grow up... fuckbag.. ugh :lol::mad:

Give me something in return then I'll give it to you.. what a douche.. :mad:

you're pretty stupid. most of the people with rare stuff got it from lots of trading which could've even started with them filming shows themselves. trading takes a lot of time and actually, quite a bit more effort than you'd think so why should someone give away something they took a lot of time and effort to get while you sat on your ass bitching about how you don't get free shit? also giving away free shit makes a video more common which makes it harder to trade so giving away rare shit to an extent pretty much fucks a collector/trader in the ass. Kuovola 99 used to be rare as fuck but somehow it got on the net and even into p2p programs and now its everywhere so someone who had it wouldn't be able to trade it or do anything with it.

you're pretty stupid. most of the people with rare stuff got it from lots of trading which could've even started with them filming shows themselves. trading takes a lot of time and actually, quite a bit more effort than you'd think so why should someone give away something they took a lot of time and effort to get while you sat on your ass bitching about how you don't get free shit? also giving away free shit makes a video more common which makes it harder to trade so giving away rare shit to an extent pretty much fucks a collector/trader in the ass. Kuovola 99 used to be rare as fuck but somehow it got on the net and even into p2p programs and now its everywhere so someone who had it wouldn't be able to trade it or do anything with it.

true but nowadays its damn hard to get rare thinks, if you wanna start.. that kind of sucks you know :rolleyes:

Traders are gna be pissed if all the rare videos are uploaded.

then how the fuck am i going to get one of those videos if i dont have another rare vid to trade for :cry:. I've been looking for rare vids for a long time. I'm not lazy! i have really made an effort...and I fuckin need St.Petersburg cos its drivin me fuckin crazy :ill: :ill: :ill: :ill:. So i beg you to try to share them please!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

then how the fuck am i going to get one of those videos if i dont have another rare vid to trade for :cry:. I've been looking for rare vids for a long time. I'm not lazy! i have really made an effort...and I fuckin need St.Petersburg cos its drivin me fuckin crazy :ill: :ill: :ill: :ill:. So i beg you to try to share them please!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

yeah me aswell, i really want mexico and st. petersburg :) , i 've been searching for it but the traders are holding it tight :)

If someone gives me the YG beginners thing and/or another rare thing I don't have, then I'll upload St. Petersburg.

well if you guys wanna little niblet of St. Petersburg...there's a vid of Lake Bodom, cuts off at the main solo though :(, it features the old keyboard intro that they then later used for Downfall. it's pretty cool...omfg alexi fuckin headbangs soooooo much. heres the link

YouTube - Children of Bodom - Live in Petersburg (1998)

EDIT: heres a vid of over 60 clips from 1998-2006, some really rare crap, contact the dude to get some shit, he likes to trade...

YouTube - The NEW Ultimate Children Of Bodom live video mix 1998-2006