CoB Hub

Yeyy! I finally found the following COB bootlegs:

Live in St. Petersburg (1998)
Live in Rotterdam (27.09.1998)
Live in Mexico (1999)
Live in Kouvola (1999)
Live in Gothenburg

I also found this: Sinergy - Busan international rock festival 2002(xvid).avi (292.98 MiB)

Hope there aren't any fakes there. :)

I uploaded full Milwaukee gig over the night. I gave the link to Mitch and I see he already downloaded it. Is this the video you were looking for? Have you uploaded the version with the other camera?

If anyone wants my list of cob bootlegs, here it is:
http://tinyurl.com/y7senr
(it's a .jpg pic)
I think most of the dates are correct.

Live in St. Petersburg (1998)
Live in Rotterdam (27.09.1998)
Live in Mexico (1999)
Live in Kouvola (1999)
Live in Gothenburg

Where did you find these? I'd kill for St. Petersburg, Mexico and Gothenburg!!

w/ eMule (p2p)

It takes ages to download those gigs (it always downloads at very low speed with eMule :erk: atleast in my case).

Oh, you'll never finish Mexico and Gothenburg cause noone has full copies. And St. petersburg is 170mb (Mitch has a St. petersburg in bigger file) so it's possible it's a fake. I'm still downloading it though.

eMule is slow in my case too.

I think you're thinking of Chop who said his file size was bigger. I've got my St. Petersburg in individual videos for each song so I can't really tell. Plus, all my files aren't with me atm.

Oh, you'll never finish Mexico and Gothenburg cause noone has full copies. And St. petersburg is 170mb (Mitch has a St. petersburg in bigger file) so it's possible it's a fake. I'm still downloading it though.

eMule is slow in my case too.

Yeah, I have one of the songs from St. Petersburg gig on my HD. I think the file we're downloading is either a fake or not the full show. Got to try some of the other servers too.

Just got the Sinergy gig and watched it a bit. You can't hear almost anything from Alexi's guitar in that clip. :erk:

For those of you that don't have it...

Children of Bodom live at Milwaukee Metalfest 2000 (BACK CAM)

These links are all active atm and will all extract into one file when all 4 parts are done downloading. You will need WINRAR to extract the files.

Setlist:

1 - Silent Night, Bodom Night
2 - Lake Bodom
3 - Warheart
4 - Bed of Razors
5 - Children of Bodom
6 - Towards Dead End
7 - Touch like an Angel of Death
8 - Downfall
9 - Deadnight Warrior

Pt. 1
Pt. 2
Pt. 3
Pt. 4

The password is: WWW . METALWAA . CL (without the spaces)

I haven't downloaded them yet but they should all work and it should be the entire gig from the back of the arena.

yea it is really slow and stops and goes a whole lot but there is a lot more stuff on it.

that's true but the fucking thing with eMule is that I am downloading some video for over a year now and it always stops for a couple of weeks and then again on 1 evening 2MB or so :erk:

For those of you that don't have it:

Children of Bodom live in Tokyo, Japan. 15th Feb 2003

Setlist:

Needled 24/7
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
Hate Crew Deathroll

SENDSPACE LINK

This one is very popular so most of you probably have it or have at least seen it.

Reactions: Saartje