CoB new album...

Samarkol

Professor McKnowledge
Jan 12, 2002
Québec !
Visit site
"Now that the long awaited record-deal is signed, the single "You''re better off dead" is going to be released in Finland on 16.9.2002. Most of the stores will sell it from 13.9.2002 on!
-Cobhc "

On their media section they say the drums are recorded and the guitars are being worked on. Can't wait to see that new album... they've done incredible and technical things even if they plagiarize Mozart.

Samarkol

The people here who care about Children Of Boredom know how to read the official forum, bugger off with your lame ass ads Samarkol.

Originally posted by ShadowLioness
Now now, let's not get hostile people..I am sure we have some COB fans on this forum as well. Just wanna know when it will be available to us poopy US fans:cry:

I'm sure there are, but this is not COB board, is it?
I am sure the people who are interested in COB can go to that childish board to check any news about that band.

Jesus! What fucking obsession do you have with spamming the DT board with useless threads Samarkol? This information is so trivial and useless, that if a person is a CoB fan, they would already know. If not, they won't give a damn. Maybe this stupid thread might have some use on GENERAL music discussion, or Sonata Arctica forum, or some other forum for band similar to CoB, where the people might just be interested. On DT forum, where you are already considered idiot by many, this is just ridiculous.

"Jesus! What fucking obsession do you have with spamming the DT board with useless threads Samarkol? "

Shut up, I created no useless thread. I created a thread suggesting an interesting kind of music that some people might have liked. However you created a thread called "I am Thanatos <--- If this is you, post here", and this one is PURE SPAM. Fucker.

"that if a person is a CoB fan, they would already know. If not, they won't give a damn"

This is not true. Every CoB fan in here doesn't check the official site every day. Mainly because their official site was almost dead for a while. Their forum too is not very popular. However, there is a lot of people here that do like CoB. Ok maybe that you think that if it doesn't interest you it will not interest anyone... maybe should you think again.

"This information is so trivial and useless, that if a person is a CoB fan, they would already know."

No. I'm a CoB fan and I just learned it. My friend learned it by seeing my post. You seem to think that if you are a CoB fan you visit their site once a week. That is not true for the vast majority of us.

"If not, they won't give a damn. "

Once again this is not true. Some people here already knew it but they did not overlooked it as you said. They answered saying how I wasted their time.

"Maybe this stupid thread might have some use on GENERAL music discussion, or Sonata Arctica forum, or some other forum for band similar to CoB, where the people might just be interested. "

Maybe should you think again. There is a lot of people here that like CoB. I am 100% assured that there is more CoB fan here than in the Sonata Arctica forum + the General Forum.

"On DT forum, where you are already considered idiot by many, this is just ridiculous."

I admit, it is ridiculous. You are ridiculous. Everything is fucking ridicoulus because you people are so fucking asstighed, so self-centered, so BORED WITH LIFE that you never post any answer to normal thread, instead you only insults people who create useful thread that are not 100% DT oriented.

I'm sorry, but Children of Bodom is much more closer to Dark Tranquillity than Thales new songs, than thought about exams, than the choice between two Death albums or anything. And you only whine about this one, so get a life.

Samarkol