CoB new album...

I'm a bit busy lately...that was one of the reasons I left the forums, I can't cope with everything...and since I can't really talk much I prefer not to turn it on...
I hope soon I will have less work to do, and I will have time for a bit of everything :)

fathervic (the invisible man)

Prof McKnowledge was not born and will not die, he just exists.

Samarkol

P.S. But his current "link" to your (mortal) world is the body of a "soon to reach majority in Canada" boy.

GOD FUCKIN DAMNIT MARK!!!!!!!!! YOU DAMN :Spam: 'r! Argh I cant stand for this shit.........you should be banned really you ignorant asshole.......

:D ;)

Originally posted by rahvin

yep. :)
it was hibernal_dream's remark that sounded a bit on the "let's talk for hours about cob" side. ;)

rahvin.

That's what I thought, but one can never be too sure...I mean, after all, understanding that little joke would have required reading 119 other posts in this thread!

@phyre: sorry pal, they are indeed releasing a new album ;)

hahaha i just saw the drawing... and would like to point out that the only character who was mentioned by rahve and not represented by niklas was mr. stanne... i am wondering how come :lol:

hyena

Cob=Sonata Artica with shrieky vocals...well, maybe not at all, but I still can't understand why people gets all excited about them

Originally posted by Thanatos
Cob=Sonata Artica with shrieky vocals...well, maybe not at all, but I still can't understand why people gets all excited about them

Well, put, I agree 100%
Now, if it will be possible to dis Nightwish, Him, Sinergy and (new) Sentenced in this thread it would be perfect :D

ehmmm I like latest Sentenced album :)

@samarkol: so you have been...ehmmm....essentially existing for 15 years??? damn, it's easier to talk in years rather than in terms of majority!!!!

fathervic ( excuse me while I kill myself )

On behalf of COB fans, thankyou Samarkol. I did not know how the progress of the new album was going and this thread is helpfull. If this board only talked about DT it would be pretty dull. What is it with people slagging each other off for no reason? Just because you don't like COB doesn't mean you have to slag them off, why did you bother to read the thread if you don't like them anyway?

Originally posted by Vibrating Ducky
On behalf of COB fans, thankyou Samarkol. I did not know how the progress of the new album was going and this thread is helpfull. If this board only talked about DT it would be pretty dull.
Maybe the COB fans should visit the COB board a bit more often.
And maybe talking about DT only would seem dull to a non-DT-fan.

:devil:

Siren (annoying)

Originally posted by rahvin

yep. :)
it was hibernal_dream's remark that sounded a bit on the "let's talk for hours about cob" side. ;)

rahvin.

Who would have thought that CoB would be the topic of conversation on a thread titled "CoB's new album" ? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

Well, put, I agree 100%
Now, if it will be possible to dis Nightwish, Him, Sinergy and (new) Sentenced in this thread it would be perfect :D

I actually like Sentenced. How about dissing John Mayer... :lol: I think CoB and Mayer should go on tour as it seems Mayer latches onto anyone in order to promote himself. :lol:

Originally posted by mousewings

I actually like Sentenced. How about dissing John Mayer... :lol: I think CoB and Mayer should go on tour as it seems Mayer latches onto anyone in order to promote himself. :lol:

:lol: You and your John Mayer :lol:
Actually I quite like Sentenced up to and including Amok, after that Jarva left the band and they became yet another cheap Type 0 Negative clone. I haven't heard the latest album, but the one before that was totally horrible (and not in that good and tr00 way either)