COB not melodic death

Don't be pathetic. It helps to categorise a band into a sub genre so that you can find similar bands, as well as knowing roughly what a band will sound like before hearing them.

ive heard too many people say there death metal, and i say how?
just cause alexi sings the way he does doesnt mean there death metal. i say to them if linkin park sang in death growls and screams does that make them death metal?

then i get the most retarted looks on there faces....

Hey people Children of Bodom is Bad Ass, who cares what people want to catagorize it as, I couldn't care less want you call it I just listen to it, and that is all that needs to be done. The shit don't need to be analyzed.

MagSec4 said:
Darkness Eternal:
:lol:
You're a real prick, you know that?

Ha! Where I live, only real gay men wear tight pants.
..and then of course there are those who wear pants that could hibernate a family of hippos ..because it's ill ..and phat.

Thanks, I do try :p

Real men wear tight pants. I will not have you sully the good name of power metal on MY forums, biznatch.

COBSteele02 said:
The Sinergy song "Spit on your Grave" is total SNES metal. That intro riff reminds me of something from megaman.

It still kicks ass though! :D
Totally, man! And listen to the keyboard solo on You're Better Off Dead! It has Super Mario Bros. written all over it.

Instrumentally I'd say Bodom are power metal. Vocally they are somewhere in between black, death, and thrash.