COB to tour North America with Amon Amarth

Milwaukee is 90 miles from here, definately worth it and we had a great time at the Rave last time we where there

Just glad its on a weekend.. would be hard to pull off going during the week.. I mean god its a "school night" (I work at a school :loco: )

Kamaria: Ever since i saw your user, i have been just ignoring your sig and now you say you met them. Hearing that is even more painful. *pretends like i never heard that*

Cliff Burton: I need to go don't you see!! IT's not like i can just take the car and take off. I'll be dead by the time i go home. No computer priviliges?....foget that! I probably won't have any of my Bodom cds. NO, i won't have any of my cds period! And of course i know they've been touring all that time, but now it's even more important cuz only recently i'v been allowed to go to concerts. All those other years, every single day of my life, i'v wondered how a Bodom concert would be but now that i'v actually seen one, there's so much desperation in me more than ever.

Lady_Laiho said:
Kamaria: Ever since i saw your user, i have been just ignoring your sig and now you say you met them. Hearing that is even more painful. *pretends like i never heard that*

Cliff Burton: I need to go don't you see!! IT's not like i can just take the car and take off. I'll be dead by the time i go home. No computer priviliges?....foget that! I probably won't have any of my Bodom cds. NO, i won't have any of my cds period! And of course i know they've been touring all that time, but now it's even more important cuz only recently i'v been allowed to go to concerts. All those other years, every single day of my life, i'v wondered how a Bodom concert would be but now that i'v actually seen one, there's so much desperation in me more than ever.

my gosh, do your parents control like, everything in your life?

Lady_Laiho said:
^Does carving count?

If i do anything they don't want me too, some reallly bad shit will happen.

carving...? oookay then..oh what are your parents gonna do? send you to your room? ground you? take away tv time? make you go to bed early?? -.-

when your 18, their control over you is gone...

hokay back on topic: i'll steal my uncle's camcorder to record the whole concert later on

Hell yeah!!! Only one more year and then i can do whatever the fuck i want!

Amon Amarth are very good. Gojira sound horrible.

adrianc said:
agreed.
Im still hoping they announce a Toronto date.

This is an Emial I sent to Inertia entertainment

Hi, thanks for writing, I did try to get Bodom to return to Toronto or
Southern Ontario for a show on this tour, but they are the ones who decided
not too, not I. They have been here 4 times in 9 months, and they feel it is
too much for this city, even though they have had massive successes in the
region

Noel
Inertia Entertainment
www.inertia-entertainment.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 11:00 PM
To: i########s@sympatico.ca
Subject: December Amon Amarth Children of Bodom

To whome it may concern,

Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles have announced tour dates for the upcoming
Children of Bodom tour with Amon Amarth. Toronto was left off the bill
however. I've spoken to some members of Children of Bodom and they have told

me they love playing Toronto.

There is a rumor that Innertia Entertainment decided it was "too early" for
another Bodoom show, which is why a date for Toronto has not yet been
released.

If this is rumor is not true, will a date be released soon? If however the
rumor is true, many fans in the area would like to ask why. Last years
November and December shows sold out, as well as the show last March, and
Unholy Alliance tour with larger name bands like Slayer have only made them
more popular in North America.

If this has been one big missunderstanding, I apologize for wasting your
time.

-Ryan K, Hamilton ON

P.S. These are the tour dates as of Septemebr 18th

November
29 - Philadelphia, PA at The Trocadero
30 - Rochester, NY at Water Street Music Hall

December
1 - Detroit, MI at Harpo's
2 - Milwaukee, WI at The Rave
4 - Dallas, TX at Gypsy Tea Room
6 - Tempe, AZ at Marquee Theatre
8 - San Diego, CA at SOMA
9 - Los Angeles, CA at The Wiltern LG
11 - Denver, CO at Ogden Theatre
12 - Lawrence, KS at Granada Theatre
13 - Minneapolis, MN at Quest Club
15 - Washington, DC at 9:30 Club
16 - Worcester, MA at The Palladium
17 - New York, NY at Nokia Theatre
18 - Montreal, QC at Metropolis

Source http://www.bravewords.com/news/51232

No Children of Bodom show in all of Southern Ontario

@the Annoying 13 year old girl:
Yeah..pretty much it is. 17 you can drive cars, its your fault for not having the money to Taxi/Bus, and its your fault for being 17 and so unpopular you dont know anyone who can go with you and get a ride from them/ their siblings / Their Parents.

Stop acting as if the world has screwd you over, and how time stops because you were too lazy to get a job.

^Don't call me a 13 year old!!!!! Here's something to think about: I can't get a job, i can't take rides from friends, i can't take the car out and my parents won't let me get my driver's license yet, there are no taxies here, and the world has not fucked me over until i found out tour dates.

Lady_Laiho said:
^Don't call me a 13 year old!!!!! Here's something to think about: I can't get a job, i can't take rides from friends, i can't take the car out and my parents won't let me get my driver's license yet, there are no taxies here, and the world has not fucked me over until i found out tour dates.
HAHA!