COB TV News

For gods sake... people.... if you think Alexi drinks too much then fine but leave it to that.... I believe that if Alexi becomes an alcoholic then its his and the bands problem.... now leave Alexi's doings alone you mother truckers ;)

The more you drink, the better COB sounds. It's a fact. These things are bound to each other. Maybe if Alexi was a 24/7 guitar-playing robot he would be less sloppy, but make gay music. Look at Roope: he's a drunkard but still has good guitar technique. And, in fact, my impression is Alexi was much worse around the Hatebreeder days??

Who cares, most of the crowd are more drunk than him anyway. Just bring on the new album!

I think everyone needs to drop the whole alcohol thing. Dimebag was drunk as a monkey 24/7 and still kicked ass. Being an alcoholic is no excuse for sloppy playing.

Blah blah blah, wow. What are we, Alexi's mothers or something?

or so it seems.

come on people!COBTV,as Shit Faced Bastards Of Bodom and as Trashed And Lost In Helsinki aren't made to show us how they practise and how they play,for that there are 2398420934560324956 videos on youtube,google video...they're just funny footage from the guys doing various things which usually bands don't show.you're acting as it was a crime or Alexi was your slave and had to be tied to his guitar 24/7 composing and playing.he is a normal person,such as all of us.famous,rockstar,all you want;but he has arms,legs,brain,hair,etc etc,and as moch rights as us to have fun and party.about him driving drunk,come on,he's not stupid!

maybe you should go to page 6 and read what Janne had to say.or you think that you know alexi better than Janne?

what made me laugh was that how everybody pretended to be on Alexi's side as soon as Janne posted.

what made me laugh(laugh at first and when I noticed everybody was like that get angry)was that everyone was writing as if they were Alexi's mother or best friends or whatever.dunno if you wrote that because of my reference to Janne,but I've read the whole thread today because there wasn't anything else I hadn't checked(yeah,I was bored)so I got angry and had the post in my mind way before reading Janne's post.I used it just as a backguard(if anyone on the messageboard thinks that knows Alexi better than Janne then I can just :lol::lol::lol:)

:rolleyes: I like how everyone makes comments about their drinking and feelings and blah blah as if they were Alexi or Janne.

Anyway. COBTV News Part Two? :kickass:

You know you wanna post it!

After reading last couple pages of this thread: :lol:

You dont have anything else to talk about than just Alexi and his drinking?

it's what it seems.but the best part is that everyone is talking as if they were Alexi's friends since many many years and had partied with him soooo many times to see how alcoholic he is.just have fun reading some of the things that have been posted,as f.e. janne's post,:lol:

Hey dude could you put COB TV 2 out tomorrow?

are you drunk?do you think they're gonna put COB TV 2 when you want?they'll put it out when it's finished or whenever they want.oh!but I forgot!they won't be able until Alexi overcomes his alcoholism because if not it'd be bad for the children,:lol::lol::lol:

sorry Joonas,the last bit was nor for you in particular,but this thread has got soooo out of bounds.....:lol:

why?the album is waaaaaaaaaay to far.they can do whatever they want.if they put it online after Christmas it'll be still 3 months for the single and 5 for the album if they don't get delayed.

Verikukka is online...i wonder when the mighty :puke: will announce something!

EDIT:....Or then not as he seems as hes logged out now :lol::puke::puke:

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke: