COB TV News

Dudes.Part 2 of the news is basically ready, it´s still missing the english subtitles and im not even gonna try to do them by myself.Alexi is going to help me with those today eve or tomorrow, so its gonna be online tomorrow(i hope).If not...im sorry for delay.Soon anyways...puking smiley

Dudes.Part 2 of the news is basically ready, it´s still missing the english subtitles and im not even gonna try to do them by myself.Alexi is going to help me with those today eve or tomorrow, so its gonna be online tomorrow(i hope).If not...im sorry for delay.Soon anyways...puking smiley

*EXCITED*:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke: THANK YOU VERIKUKKA!:puke:
Oh yes...say hello to alexi for me:lol::lol:

Verikukka you promised it for Friday.. and knowing Alexi I think he has something way different things to do on a Saturday night than.. TYPING

Hey Verikukka, you guys are aware that some fans like me are pretty much fucking dying to know something about the songs, are you??

:puke:

Anyways, we have faith in you guys!! SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT

All this waiting for 8 months and then we figure the video only contains a gay-humour shot and Alexi lying somewhere passed out. No samples or song titles. :lol:

Hmm... I wouldn't mind about that gay-humuor shot... *waves the flag of fangirlism* :lol:
But seriously, I don't think that we will get to hear much of the new material, if anything at all. Nevertheless it's about time to get something new, no matter what... ^^

Yritän oppia suomea, mutta en ymmärrä paljon vielä, so I need all the help I can get from Alexi and his subtitles! (sorry, don't know how to get the
front vowel accents on my English keyboard)

I don't think we'll get any new material(maybe a lick that will go under a solo or a drum section,but not much),but I prefer crazy footage and shit and some funny things.the audio and new material will be tons better and in shape to be judged when the album comes out,:lol:

:puke: