COB TV News

These guys are just insane!!! btw, if anyone who made this video will read this, thanx, I really appreciate that you take time to do that for us....:kickass:

Damn it i wanna be the first!!!! :cry:

yep,lets hope we get sth like a ''once per month'' COBTV serial until the album is out,:lol:

I don't know(and I dno't want to get so much hopes,:lol:)if we'll get that much,but at least we've got a third part to look forward

now this really makes me laugh, you honestly think that they paid for studio time, but went in so wasted that they couldn't even record the demo songs? have you ever thought for once that the studio report was meant to be fun and that everything they said wasn't meant to be taken literally as fact? seriously, some of you are really stupid.

at like 2:43-2:46 were they talking about this? that'd be crazy.

but yeah this was pretty sweet, the stuff that i was able to hear was pretty awesome and i'm pumped for the next updates.

there will definitely be a part 3, this is the description in the youtube vid:
"This time COBTV takes you to Petrax Studios in Hollola, Finland for the first part of a special coverage from the recording session of the band's upcoming album "Blooddrunk".

major LOL at the part whey they play that nightwish song. and alexis singing.ganz großes tennis.

the fukin mustard bit cracks me up. and bloody janne on the piano that was real fast playing