COB TV News

:lol: I was laughing my ass off in some parts...it was nice and funny...though it might have been affect that im fucking tired right now

I noticed that tooth thing, too, but I thought I was crazy. When I read that someone else noticed it too I went back and watched it again. I think it was just the angle, there was a spot where you can see that he is not missing a tooth. Or I am just an idiot.

Ok ok it was cool. But I think they should've made Roope tell about the songs. Maybe not. Well, just looking forward to hear it, can't wait... You know the feeling is like you're laying on a naked pretty girl, just that there's a glass in between.

they should've. and they forgot subtitle things when Roope was talking, i couldn't understand much of what he was saying.

It's as simple as looking..

untitled-2.jpg

-- and they forgot subtitle things when Roope was talking, i couldn't understand much of what he was saying.

Yeah does anyone know what Roope is saying at around 5:00 minutes?

Actually no, nobody really knows. Roope's drunken babbling is often a total mystery whether you're Finnish or not.. If I remember right the only part that I understood was something about Northeast wind.. :rolleyes:

Is there anyway to upload the video again? And for fuck sake, why erybody's using mediafire or rapidshare with time or download limit, use www.4shared.com, when you reach the 1Go limite just create another account. There's download limit, but only per day - pretty useful, more than those first two in my opinion.

EDIT: Ahh well forget it, the link wasn't working yesterday, now he is.