COB TV News

you guys are taking everything way too far, i sincerely doubt that they're such alchoholics that they always have it in thier blood. as much as you want to think AMG MY METUL STARZ ARE SO HARDC0RE AND DRUNKZ HAVIN FUN i doubt that they record and write all thier music wasted or else it would just be shit, what you see in all those videos are partially meant to be fun, not to show you how they get wasted and write music just to make money.

Except in the video they were going to record some demos yet they were to drunk to even play through the songs. Granted they are just demos but it does seem that alexi for sure cant control his drinking even enough to record songs. I believe it was said that they were all sober except for alexi who had been doing some drinking when they recorded tie my rope.

Except in the video they were going to record some demos yet they were to drunk to even play through the songs. Granted they are just demos but it does seem that alexi for sure cant control his drinking even enough to record songs. I believe it was said that they were all sober except for alexi who had been doing some drinking when they recorded tie my rope.

True, true... They should realize that there are many fans who don't like to hear that they get (too) drunk all the time. Many of you even criticise their heavy drinking. Sure, they still say that they never go drunk on stage but they have a reputation of an alocoholic band and that's nothing positive. If they wanna drink much, then ok, it's their problem but they shouldn't share it with the whole world.

They aren't good role models with their drinking behaviour. Especially young fans think it's cool to get wasted and drink too much. It's one thing that the band dudes want to do that to their health but they are also responsible for their fans and shouldn't show them too much of their drinking footage. Bad influence. I'd rather see them showing instrument lessons for their fans on their DVDs than their idiotic drinking material.

Can somebody please show my post to the band?

True, true... They should realize that there are many fans who don't like to hear that they get (too) drunk all the time. Many of you even criticise their heavy drinking. Sure, they still say that they never go drunk on stage but they have a reputation of an alocoholic band and that's nothing positive. If they wanna drink much, then ok, it's their problem but they shouldn't share it with the whole world.

They aren't good role models with their drinking behaviour. Especially young fans think it's cool to get wasted and drink too much. It's one thing that the band dudes want to do that to their health but they are also responsible for their fans and shouldn't show them too much of their drinking footage. Bad influence. I'd rather see them showing instrument lessons for their fans on their DVDs than their idiotic drinking material.

Chill out dude, I think you need a beer or ten. This is a metal band's studio report, not a Bob The Builder episode. Kids can get their hands on a lot of stuff they shouldn't see and in the end it's all up to the parents. The metal scene was never anything safe and educational for the whole family.

I bet the boys in the band couldn't care less about their reputation as an alcoholic band. They're already fags, arrogant rockstars.. you name it. Gossip, rumours & other bullshit is something you have to deal with (or just laugh at) when you make it as far as they have.

But he still drove and darnk out of a bottle which surely wasn't a coke
Im not sure why Im even writing this down, but anyways...I was driving the car in the TLS after the dudes opened their bottles.Theyre not idiots you know ?....I rest my case

Im not sure why Im even writing this down, but anyways...I was driving the car in the TLS after the dudes opened their bottles.Theyre not idiots you know ?....I rest my case

Idiots is what came to my mind reading the previous pages...
When shooting TLS Alexi drove the car to the lake sober and "Verikukka" drove from there on. I just realized that the scene people are getting their kicks is where you see me and Alexi drinkin on the front seat. The car was an american station wagon with a couch seat in front. There was a sober driver next to us.
IDIOTS!!!!

People will you just STFU please? god damn it. Noone gives a fuck about what you think when it comes to the band and drinking. Also, thats OFF TOPIC, this thread is about the studio report thingy, not how much the band can fuckin drink or whatever. If you want a thread to discuss that, fuck off and go and make one (it will be deleted so I wouldn't bother)...

Idiots is what came to my mind reading the previous pages...
When shooting TLS Alexi drove the car to the lake sober and "Verikukka" drove from there on. I just realized that the scene people are getting their kicks is where you see me and Alexi drinkin on the front seat. The car was an american station wagon with a couch seat in front. There was a sober driver next to us.
IDIOTS!!!!
Idiots.... this place is full of this......
i just hope it wont make you hesitate to post the part 2

LOL. Maybe they should erase all the cursing from their songs too, like that In Your Face edition for American audience? Is that what you like?

I love drinking and parties just as much as COB do, and I feel very sorry for people who can't do that. Despite this, I'm becoming a leader in a serious business company. 'Selvinpäin symppis, humalassa huippujätkä' :p

I like COB's style, nothing more to say.

now this really makes me laugh, you honestly think that they paid for studio time, but went in so wasted that they couldn't even record the demo songs? have you ever thought for once that the studio report was meant to be fun and that everything they said wasn't meant to be taken literally as fact? seriously, some of you are really stupid.

well i know he's puked on stage before...whether from a hangover or from drinking before the show...the fact is, as someone already said, there's always alcohol in his blood.

To get back to this, I heard Jaska say in an interview that one of Alexi's bad habits are that he doesn't eat well on tour before the show or after the show. And that's why he's throwing up. It was in Radio Reaktori's interview. If I remember correct it's translated also here somewhere in english or then in SOB forum. And in the very same interview Alexi says that he likes to be totally sober too just because he likes to drink and he likes to drive and that doesn't really fit together.

Please, use your brains before posting things like that...

Umm...yeah, I did. Every time we see Alexi in an interview or any video or picture (off-stage), 99% of the time he's holding a beer or drinking hard alcohol. Using my brain, I came to the conclusion that he drinks a lot and it's very likely that alcohol is indeed almost always in his blood (since it takes a couple of days for it to leave your system entirely even after your last drink). And I've never read that interview you're talking about so I didn't know that's the reason he throws up. However, I do remember reading or hearing one of the band members say that he's thrown up on stage before due to bad hangovers. So it's only logical to assume he throws up due to alcohol related matters. And btw, go watch the dvd again. When asked what he does when he has a bad hangover, Alexi says something like "just drink another bottle and you have a first-class scene again!" I mean c'mon....the guy really likes to drink. And I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. He can drink 'till he dies if he likes. But I'm saying that he most likely does have a problem with alcohol, as a lot of rock stars do. It's nothing new, so get over it and stop trying to defend him.

And don't tell me to use my brain when you don't use any logic yourself.