COB (w/ Norther and Omnium Gatherum) in Nosturi

Lari

Mar 14, 2002
Helsinki
Holy shit!!

[insert 10 lines of praising the show to the skies]

setlist :

cob_setlist_finland_2003.jpg

They dedicated Everytime I Die to Teemu "Somnium" Raimoranta. There were two fences on both sides of the stage with the text COBHC on them plus two cameramen were taking footage during the whole gig.. seems like there's going to be a DVD after all.

The crowd was naturally nuts.

uu man... that was the greratest gig ever!!! well, at least the best bodom gig i´ve seen. just great. if cob plays in a place closer than 1000km to you, go see them!

_Zsuzsa_ said:
They made a DVD? At last a good idea...hope they'll record some backstage and funny stuff too.

Yep, when i interviewed alexi i asked about the dvd. They're planning onr ecording the shows of the European tour. They don't just wanna give some live footage but also a lot of backstage footage. Just them being drunk and stupid.. Like Alexi said: We're masters of being drunk and stupid.. What you wont find on the dvd will be endless talks about what choices they made in the studio.. He wants to make it a 'special' dvd, where you'll see the true face of COB..

This sounds like a VERY good DVD!!!! I cannot wait to get my hands one a copy!

Its supposed to be out by the end of the year ARRGGHHHH I WANT IT NOW!!!!!

end of the year.... Arg!

if COb where in a radius of 1000km from me, i WOULD go to the show.. aaa i need a COb america tour! and kust like this it's way more painful cuz i heard all those shit about the DvD.. COB ROCK haahauahaa :headbang:

ah ahhh ahhhhh
WWWOOOOOAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH
NORSK ARISK BLACK METAL
DRINK THE BLOOD OF THE HOLY VIRGEN MARY AND BURN THE CHURCH OF THE ONE IN HEAVEN FOR HYMES TO YOUR DARK LORD!!!!

whew okay now that I got that out I feel so much better! :heh: