COBOT: The Album [NEW THREAD]

EDIT: I'm out.

Bye COBOT.

EDIT EDIT: I'm back in for this, THEN bye COBOT. Giving up now would be lame. gief me teh yellow!

Look at the first page, if your status is not correct, please post and correct it.

My status would be "recording" I guess.

Oh wait wtf you don't even have me listed as "participating".

Right, I'm working on mine now. Just sorting out a fade out riff...

Out all day tomorrow at a race track, thursday evening is pub night, sat im out after work so it'll have to friday night that I sort out the drum & bass tracks and then all day sunday recording!!

Doesnt help that my high E snapped on my Ibanez, I wanted to do rhythms with the RR and the leads with the RG770, ballsack!!

I WILL have this sent to Ensi by Sunday night, I hope im not the only one!!!!!

^ Can you haz UTubez?

Ha, I don't think I'm quite ready to subject myself to the brutal, criticizing minds of the internet. Ask Vik or smth. He knows how I sound(but I will kill and murder this man so hard the second he lands his big toe on Finnish territory whenever this may be, if he spreads the videos I made. You might die too if you get a sight of them).

Right, I'm working on mine now. Just sorting out a fade out riff...

Out all day tomorrow at a race track, thursday evening is pub night, sat im out after work so it'll have to friday night that I sort out the drum & bass tracks and then all day sunday recording!!

Doesnt help that my high E snapped on my Ibanez, I wanted to do rhythms with the RR and the leads with the RG770, ballsack!!

I WILL have this sent to Ensi by Sunday night, I hope im not the only one!!!!!

You won't, I don't have lessons tomorrow until late in the evening, I'm planning on recording all the rythm guitars and the melodies, then I'll just have to figure out a solo for one part and I'm good to go ;)

Hai COBOT, I'm very wise and today at hockey practice I managed to crush my thumb. It's swollen like a motherfucker and hurts, but doesn't look broken (hopefully). So, if it's just swollen, it should be back to normal shape in a couple of days giving me a frantic last day recording madness, if not, I'm sorry but I'll have to bail. I tried playing today, but it's just impossible. But hey, hopefully I wake up tomorrow and it's all good (or kinda) and I can get it done.

I'm also having problems. When I plug in my Jackson RR, sometimes I have full distortion and sometimes it's like it's set to 1, I can sort it by giving the cable a wiggle but now it's stuck and can't get the full sound, something to do with the input jack that is stupidly hidden away inside the body with hardly any access. Still no BT from me and I'm busy sat night & sun morning/afternoon.