COBOT: The Album [NEW THREAD]

Ok so delaying time it is, but let's not get carried away, we set deadline now and this time we go with it, shall we? I'll tentatively say between 10th and 15th? Some day in that span would work??

Shit, where were y'all a month ago?

Anyhow, if one of you could record bass and another one guitar that'd be just perfect. Ensi, sent you a copy of the message.

@COCOB: That'd be fine with me.

Yours is the one I am anxiously waiting to hear!
:D
I think it's going to be disappointing haha :p I'm having these big fuckups with my vst plugins so I can't submit the song I originally planned to submit and so I have to quickly write a song from scratch and record it =(
So it'll probably be disappointing but ah well, at least I'll have something on the album.

I think it's going to be disappointing haha :p I'm having these big fuckups with my vst plugins so I can't submit the song I originally planned to submit and so I have to quickly write a song from scratch and record it =(
So it'll probably be disappointing but ah well, at least I'll have something on the album.

Really means..

I got some mothafucking good shit coming up aaaaaiii and it's gonna blow yo fucking mind

Mystique/Ensi, please let me know if you're helping with the guitars or not, so that I know whether I still need to look for someone to record or not. Thanks!

Well fuck me backwards that tab/midi thing really IS fucked up.

I'm gonna be honest and say that I won't do the guitars. But the bass I might, although i'm no bass player and you'll have to tell me what sound you want.

Well fuck me backwards that tab/midi thing really IS fucked up.

Hmm? It wasn't that bad last time I checked, it's just that some of the fingerings are gone. Are you looking at the right line? The one I need is the Distorted Guitar #1 line that's doing harmony (mostly simple power chords), not the Distorted Guitar #2 melodic line, that one's supposed to be the distorted violin line.

As for the base, I have no idea, any basic bass sound will do. Anything that sounds better than Fruity Loops is already good lol. So, probably just clean eBass, maybe with a bit of distortion.

Also make sure your mom doesn't call you for dinner/starts vacuumcleaning in the other room/any other environmental sounds at the very moment you've almost finished a perfect recording, therefore ruining it completely

that just happened too much to me:(

I have both a song I did a while ago (already posted on Sneap, but written for cobot) and a newer extreme death shit (unmixed and sounds like crap because of bad guitar recording in the first place).
gotta figure what ill submit.

No fancy Orchestration or shit, im just to fucking lazy.
Ill seriously do some some stuff for YT in the next weeks ... :bah:

I was listening to Flappy's songs last night and they're awesome, cant' wait to see what he writes for this. I just hope I can get a guitar sound sorted in time, guitars fuck up at the wrong times.