COBOT: The Album [NEW THREAD]

Agreed. Great job Epi; I really like it! I personally would like to hear the drums a bit louder in the mix. :cool:

As far as a name, the imagery I take in from the song would have me name it something like "Reluctant Awakening" or "A Bitter Redemption" or "Viral Destiny"

Does anybody who is knowledgeable with vocal microphones/vocal recording, point me to a website where I could purchase decent a vocal mic online? Something not TOO expensive though? If it's possible (if not, tell me so), within a 100$ pricerange?

Thanks /COBOT/. Don't let me down.

How can you say that both Exhibit A and B sound sterile and weak?? They sound like a fucking chainsaw's going through your earphones, if I ever find how they get that tone that's the one I'm keeping, it's so fucking awesome, as well as the metalic sound of the bass.

I've heard Exhibit A, and no it doesn't. :lol: And the metallic, tinny sound of the bass is horrendous, IMO.

The closest they've ever came to good production is the debut. Good 80s thrash production.

^I'm not knowledgable at all but go to Thomann and look at their T-Bone microphones. They're super cheap and they are pretty decent. I have an SC-400.

inb4 snowy

^I'm not knowledgable at all but go to Thomann and look at their T-Bone microphones. They're super cheap and they are pretty decent. I have an SC-400.

inb4 snowy

Thanks bro :) So far this is looking like my favorite, sound-wise, at least judging by samples.

Edit: They don't ship to Canada. :( Do you know a site that would? Ebay yielded nothing.

^Indeed, when that's what you're looking for. But it's to be said that it's not black-metal cantunderstandwhat'sgoingon kind of chainsaw, it's sharp, nice and clear and you know what's going on.

I've heard Exhibit A, and no it doesn't. :lol: And the metallic, tinny sound of the bass is horrendous, IMO.

The closest they've ever came to good production is the debut. Good 80s thrash production.

Lawl. I never thought than recording trolling was even possible. All said and black metal fun made, I guess each to their own and all that, mostly because what means good production to you means "I can't listen to that album" for me, and the other way round for you, so no point in arguing.