COBOT: The Album [NEW THREAD]

^Remember to get cheap as dirt mic/guitar cables while you're there. Sssnake is the brand, their own brand. Hey it may be super unreliable and break in a month but they're cheap as piss.

i bought fiddy fucking cables in my years as a guitarist and every single one of them is taken by the same goddamned creature that eats all my picks

fuck

Yo Ensi you forgot to list me as participating. My song's written will probably start recording tomarrow.

^Remember to get cheap as dirt mic/guitar cables while you're there. Sssnake is the brand, their own brand. Hey it may be super unreliable and break in a month but they're cheap as piss.

Well, I bought these. Thoughts?

Also I ordered that microphone that I linked to as well. Really happy about it. Looove the sound on it.

Edit: Also ensi my song is composed and has been for awhile.

I have skype. Add mustard.tiger, that's me (no relation to the poster of the same name that made like 5 posts here).

If you want to send them over skype or PM, either is fantastical.

I'll add, but you won't get anything right now, I'm headed off to summer camp (Camp SHRED) tomorrow morning for a week.

see ya fags

Done with writing cept. solo.

Could probably be a bit to brutal and fast, some riffs are 271 bpm w. hammerblast underneath.
Ill see if I can find any good vocalist out there who's not ignoring my constant begging :D, but im seeing this one ending up without vox again.
Im also seeking along time vocalist for a YT EP/ Project (That this song will be a part off) I want to do, if your know anyone please ask em.
If they can do anything close to Decapitated or similar death im fine with it :).

I really want to do the YT thing, but its sooo hard to get off your ass and write some kickass riffs ... COBOT always helps me with that :eek:

OMG, I just went out for a walk and then just recorded everything straight.
Its fucking tight too, I have never had such a great session :D
Some part where the typical paine in the ass (Why do I have to make tempo changes all the time ?) but it was seriously smooth.
Since its DI'd ill now work on some sweet tones män !

Me is happy.

You know what would be cool ?
If we made a track on which everyone solos for like 15-20 seconds one after another, like that introduction thingy on the 12 donkeys.

Oh shit, just tried some vocals ... I can only do Metal stuff when im drunk ass in the rehearsal space, I always kinda hold back when im at home ... kinda scared of the neighbours thinking I need an ambulance :loco:

I'm done writing my lyrics for EPI's song. Now time to make a vocal demo with just my lyrics and another with Crzy_Aus's. Hope this turns out awesome.

I'm done writing my lyrics for EPI's song. Now time to make a vocal demo with just my lyrics and another with Crzy_Aus's. Hope this turns out awesome.

Sounds good dude!

Too bad I don't have the original recording files anymore because my HDD broke so we can't make decent recording sound quality wise. :/