CoB's first middle east gig ?

u bad the other bands comin 2 desert rock suk like incubus...and btw is it conformed the in flames is comin

Arabs with rags on their heads listening to Metal? Headbanging? Moshing? I cant picture it, it feels wrong... Naaaw its not right... sorry!

Arabs listen to bizarre bellydance music.... trust me! I am a doctor!

LMFAO! LOOOOOOLLLL!!! I can't imagine it either. I'm imaginating a whole bunch of Osama BIn Ladin's in a mosh pit. But on t.v. one time, i saw some Arab headbanging! He had really long hair and i think he was spinning it.

Is there a middle west too?
There's a Midwest somewhere in the USA... And to confuse you even more: The area where I live is called East-Westphalia :D

In German, the Middle East is called "Naher Osten" = Near East. In the East, but not that far, very clearly visible in Fetzers diagram. Come to think about it, Naher Osten is much more logical than Middle East... I wonder where the Near East is located according to English word usage...

My fav band was scheduled to play in Beirut this July - I considered going there and might have been caught in the war had the fest not been cancelled a few weeks in advance :ill: Anyway, I've never heard about any kind of violence in Dubai, it seems to be a very agreeable holiday spot if you like hot desert climate. Should be safer there than taking a camping trip to Lake Bodom :p