coffee makers

I miss the access to Jonathan's medical expertise on Facebook :loco:

Seems like I'm constantly posting about something that's wrong with me physically. I've been consistently falling apart ever since I had the damn swine flu last September! Anyway...

-Swollen preauricular lymph node in front of left ear
-Slightly tender/swollen jaw hinge on left side
-Ringing in ears
-Bouts of dizziness
-Jaw snaps shut as I'm falling to sleep
-Tendency to bite my cheek or tongue

So what is it Jonathan? TMJD? Wisdom teeth? Lymphoma? I suspect one of the first two. First I'm going to see the dentist, as I need to anyway. My top left molar feels a little funky like the filling fell out, so it's possible that it's infected. Then off to the doctor if the symptoms persist. Thanks for your input :loco:

ha seriously...what the heck happened to you? I think you're right about the flu. Ever since then, you've been like a walking assessment text. You could probably make some extra money by working at a medical/nurse practitioner college haha

Anyway, sounds like you have an infected tooth...or rather an abcess *in* the tooth. I don't think an actual *tooth* can be infected. Right?

Wouldn't I be in substantial pain if it were an infection? My jaw hinge was just slightly tender, but no tooth pain. The lymph node has gone down significantly. I can still feel it, but it's a lot less swollen. Now, when I open my mouth and feel my jaw hinge, I can feel something slipping over it which is not there on the other side. Slipped TMJ disc? I think that would hurt a lot too. Yeah I just need to go to the doctor :lol:

hahaha what the heck? I was just thinking about Cara and her ailments...specifically her use of a tanning bed. :erk:

hey, wait....are you asking what coffee maker did I get or what I think of Cara's symptoms? :lol:

Been buying the Kirkland 12pk cold brews as of late. Past two days been using it as a primary PWO. Added cit malate, creatine, beta alanine. Gives ye energy like a moe. With that being said, think its my last batch, as there is some acrid bitterness (especially with the 1 1/2 tsp of daath) added to the fray.

Going back to just steeping my own cold brew. At first didnt feel it was worth the hassle. 64 ounce mason jar would yield around 40 ounces. Not worth the cost savings given the cleanup. Well I shouldve diluted the shit to dbl the yield all along. I was legit chugging 28 ounces of concentrate without a fuck to give. That was 4 yrs ago when my caff tolerance sat at around 1k mg a day lulz. Now im sitting comfortably at well underneath half that.

May even add a splash of milk to this concoction. See if I can mask all these powdery add ons. :!

i've had the same $2.99 plastic bullshit thingy for years:
I stopped drinking covfefe for a long time, so my wife donated this. I was disappointed but imagine my excitement when I found one for free to replace it. Now I'm back to coffee daily, sometimes even twice when I'm feelin' saucy.

Handcrank cast iron grinder, good beans, free plastic Melitta cone, some honey, and a little milk = I am happy.

Seriously man. Simple, effective, COFFEE.
Oops, I already addressed this.

Well, carry on.

61zJQE2bOIL._AC_SL1000_.jpg