Coming back home - Thank you Europe!

These last ~2 months have been an amazing exeprience for us.
It's so exciting to meet you on the road. I got a chance to meet with dozens and hundreds of friends that have been waiting for an Orphaned Land show at their country for over a decade, and to get some sincere feedback on our creation.

I want to thank first and foremost all the amazing people that came to our shows - we keep on making music for you! To Paradise Lost and Society1 for the friendship, support and great laughs, and to all our road crew members: Yves (best driver and a great friend), Marco (no.1 soundman) and Tal, for filling in for me when needed. Finally I want to thank my colleges at Orphaned Land, with whom I make this journey in this unique life work.

See you next time on the road!

Thanks OL for your great music... I hope I can see u again someday in Porto. Now I know your music and I will follow your carrer with much attention.
Next time I promise to shout all the lyrics along with Kobi :headbang:

I will use this thread as well to show my deep respects and love to the wonderfull continent of Europe for being such a wonderfull host for all of us on our jurney. We made many new friends and proved once more that music breaks all barriers and holds an important key for communication.

Thanx to everyone who came to the shows, and to everyone who made this tour possible. CHEERS!

Ha- I will be in Istanbul before they are.
Coming over to see the metalfestival in Istanbul. Always great to be in Turkey!

The Orphaned Land tour was like a dream- imagine that last year we were only dreaming, fantasizing about it and just over one year later, it has become reality.
I am sure you have found lots of new fans along the way.

And i'll use this thread too to say:
thank you Orphaned guys for the wonderful und amazing shows we could live through and the beatyful moments we could spend with you ....:worship:

see you again at the Summer Breeze :hotjump: