• ¨‘°ºO Blackwater Park Oº°‘¨

Votes: 16 24.6%

• Total voters

Midwinter_melancholY

¨‘°ºOrnamental adagiOº°‘¨
Nov 30, 2002
Belgium
www.hanenwurger.org
This is a poll I posted on the Dimmu Borgir forum (way before Deliverance and Damnation). And now when there are enough votes it may be interesting to compare their votes with those from you, being insiders.

dbopth.jpg

If the poll doesn't show in the image:

Blackwater Park: 50%
Morningrise (my favourite): 23%
Still Life: 20%
Orchid & My arms: both 2%

The poll was posted on 23 Sep 2002 17:41

Still Life \m/ Hell,I just got someone to buy (hopefully she will...) this album today just cause I recommended it. Some ppl have too much money.

LOL dimmu borgir forum.
What the hell happened to Opeth's fanbase?
Nowdays its full With nu metal kids,Wannabe black metal losers and people that complain that Opeth use growls.

Yay, here comes divine intent. Just who this forum needed. Is it so hard to understand that we listen to Opeth because we like the music? Oh I guess so, because you and Dying Sun care more about how "mainstream" (well, your fucked up definition of it) music is than the actual music. If you even care about the music at all.

Divine_intent said:
LOL dimmu borgir forum.
What the hell happened to Opeth's fanbase?
Nowdays its full With nu metal kids,Wannabe black metal losers and people that complain that Opeth use growls.

Post somewhere else, we won't lower ourselves to your idiotic level.

I know this is probably well overdue, but it's the first I've seen of it. SWEET TATOO BETH!!!!! :)

I vote for now, and always will, "My Arms, Your Hearse" even with this love I have for "Orchid".

Staffan said:
Orchid... at the moment, MAYH is the only one I find a little bit weaker than the other

Heh heh, you have no idea how many people say that....and then weeks later it becomes (one of) their favourite(s), when they finally give it a chance....just ask 'illbeleavinnow' :Smug:

The thing is that I've had the cd a loooooooooong time and I have given it a chance but I can't point out what I think is missing in it, I do love it, it's a super cd but there's just more "magic" on the other ones