competition thread: WHO KNOWS MORE COPS?

yeah, problem up here is you've got dealers selling it in schools and shit. It's popping up in schools and clubs and not only are the labs the problem... its the fact that its being distributed so much that the usage is going up.

Oregon became the first state to mandate that drug stores, etc. had to keep any and all medication containing sudephenedrine (i.e. Sudafed and the like) behind the counter and you needed to get a prescription to buy it.

THAT'S how insane some places in the country have gotten to be.

i think meth labs are hilarious. that is until taxpayers foot the bill for the explosions, emergency room visits, plastic surgery, drug rehab, law enforcement. you get the picture. theyre still kinda funny though.

dorian gray said:
i think meth labs are hilarious. that is until taxpayers foot the bill for the explosions, emergency room visits, plastic surgery, drug rehab, law enforcement. you get the picture. theyre still kinda funny though.

minus the part about you thinking it's funny, I totally agree

oh wait, that means I don't agree

i remember hearing how pissed off people were that they had to ask a pharmacist for OTC sudafed because of fucking meth-makers. fortunately i dont use the stuff

MadeInNewJersey said:
minus the part about you thinking it's funny, I totally agree

oh wait, that means I don't agree
theyre funny here because we're talking about absolute hilljacks. the kinda people who made moonshine back in the 1920s. theyre always on the news, white, scraggly hair, no teeth, you get the idea

dorian gray said:

Yea thats another serious problem. Plus anywhere a meth lab has been, even if it hasnt exploded, essentially becomes a hazardous waste area upon discovery, resourcesthen have to go into sterilizing the area.

Meth labs are EXPLOSIVELY hilarious. All kinds of them out in the desert and yeah, the term hilljack is meant for these types of people.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Yea thats another serious problem. Plus anywhere a meth lab has been, even if it hasnt exploded, essentially becomes a hazardous waste area upon discovery, resourcesthen have to go into sterilizing the area.

that's actually the WORST part

I mean, it's one thing to fuck your own shit up in the present, but to fuck up an entire area for the next several generations, I mean, jesus christ

While on Meth, meth users can be amusing. They can be off the wall too. I once knew a guy who burnt his house down because he was convinced there were cameras inside of his air vents and smoke alarms.

Dead serious, he said he was tweaking for something like 5 straight months, rediculous. In rehab he said he met a guy who glued hundreds of mirrors facing out to the inside of all his windows, then attempted to make a bomb shelter in his living room by tunneling down. Apparently the neighboors complained after days of hearing him destroying the room with sledgehammers and chainsaws.o_O

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Dead serious, he said he was tweaking for something like 5 straight months, rediculous. In rehab he said he met a guy who glued hundreds of mirrors facing out to the inside of all his windows, then attempted to make a bomb shelter in his living room by tunneling down. Apparently the neighboors complained after days of hearing him destroying the room with sledgehammers and chainsaws.o_O

I take it all back.

There IS humor involved here. Holy LOFL batman.