lenore
light
mariner
mehdi
mick
morpheus
toolsofthetrade

only one left.

12 members of this board uploaded one song to a server which became the Antimatter Forum Compilation Part 1! After Mick did the layout and the running order everybody could download this compilation here in the forum

I dunno if mehdi still has them songs on the server, probably not.

But i guess there are some peeps around here still having it somewhere on their harddisk, including me

i deleted the tracks from the previous compilation and but someone can upload it on the server if you feel like it.

so the 12 lucky winners for that 2nd compilation are :

bambi
best
cerulean
dora
eup
lenore
light
mariner
mehdi
mick
morpheus
toolsofthetrade

send me an email to mehdi@breaklose.com and ill send you the details and how to upload your track and that :cool:

why 12 anyways? an average song is like 5 mins max, i think, so its 60 mins, and cdrs are 80 mins after all.. though sad songs are usually longer.. dhatura should be in and u didnt count dunc.. :)

because i got 100mo there and im already using around 20 mo there. and you need to put LIMITS and RULES anyway.

Dora said:
why 12 anyways? an average song is like 5 mins max, i think, so its 60 mins, and cdrs are 80 mins after all.. though sad songs are usually longer.. dhatura should be in and u didnt count dunc.. :)

I checked the thread out too late, so fuck me, I have to obey the rules and cry in my chamber. Last time I didn't really care, but I was waiting for this one. So you missed some crap Hungarian whatever :D

And Morpheus is a gentleman. :*