compilation v2?

I uploaded my song which is by a turkish band with turkish lyrics. I think it is a very good song which you wouldnt probably ever know about since it is from turkey.

I'm still waiting for instructions on how to upload.

Mehdi, you've got my email address. Scoot!

these songs you guys have to upload don't have to be written by yourself?
and i was thinking 'oohh my god, all these guys are into music, except me!'
fuckers,

Boo on you people. :cry:

Someone is 'sharing' the original compilation on slsk, but the won't let me at it! :yell: :cry:

Bad people. :(

Let me know when the next comp. will be, I'm there. ;)

John Carvajal said:
Great Avatars :loco: !!!

is the Comp. v2 already up??
I know..... distracting, aren't they? :oops:

And no, I don't believe Antimatter Forum Comp. v2 is up yet.... though I wouldn't precisely know where to look. :erk:

:(

so we got 10 songs now :

Päivän Peili
Duran Duran
Samael
Senser
Skunk Anansie
clock_factory
dEUS
keren ann
mfö
the white birch

whos late?

What the fuck people, i was curious so i dowloaded all the songs and sorry to say this is mostly shite. I have picked up about 3 or 4 songs ( duran duran,white birch,keren ann,samael ) that were fitting the DARK/MOODY atmosphere the compilation is about, the rest goes straight to the bin imo.

do an effort ffs!

haha. curse you laurie anne! :p btw i dont see samael as moody at all. do you? :Smug:
(no offence to you tools)

Lenore said:
What the fuck people, i was curious so i dowloaded all the songs and sorry to say this is mostly shite. I have picked up about 3 or 4 songs ( duran duran,white birch,keren ann,samael ) that were fitting the DARK/MOODY atmosphere the compilation is about, the rest goes straight to the bin imo.

do an effort ffs!

:tickled:

I am 100% sure comp. v1 kicks more *ss for my tastes