concert with Metallica.

anthrax opening for metallica? sounds too good to be true. since this is a rumor black thirteen would know if anthrax is supporting metallica.

whitey131 said:
I think I really want a new cd.
Me too. I'd prefer Anthrax get cracking on the next album than tour with anyone at this point. Clash of the Titans 2 would be cool, AFTER the new album comes out.:lol: I hate it when bands reunite and tour endlessley without putting out new material. Hopefully we'll get a new album in the not-too-distant future.

Metallica could have taken Anthrax out any time over the years and helped the guys get the exposure they deserve. They haven't done it yet and I can't see them doing it now. Fuck Metallica.

Stormwatch said:
Metallica could have taken Anthrax out any time over the years and helped the guys get the exposure they deserve. They haven't done it yet and I can't see them doing it now. Fuck Metallica.

They tour with Anthrax during the MOP Tour (European Leg). They even know from the early years. Anthrax lived together with them @ The Music Building in Yonkers, NY when they were recording Kill Em All, and also lend them some gear, cause Metallica's were stolen.

I dont know why people hate Metallica for not touring with them. They did it in the past. I dont know why Anthrax still plays at clubs, instead of bigger arenas. They deserve to play there, to headline their own tours, instead of supporting .... Rob Zombie ... Fuck that! Anthrax is much better!! i really cant understand that, and from what i have read, one of the problems were that their labels didnt give them the attention they deserve. They recorded an amazing album like WCFYA and what happen? They did a big change with SOWN and, what happened? :worship: I love Anthrax :headbang: , they are my second favorite band, they are even better than Slayer and Megadeth!

Stormwatch said:
Unless Metallica had offered to do so (seeing as how they're friends) and the boys in Anthrax said "No thanks, we'd rather make it on our own." Either way, your "Fuck Metallica" comment is not warranted.

ontherocks82 said:
Unless Metallica had offered to do so (seeing as how they're friends) and the boys in Anthrax said "No thanks, we'd rather make it on our own." Either way, your "Fuck Metallica" comment is not warranted.

Ok Lars, calm down.

Gee, how original. 1) There is nothing in my post that requires calming down 2) So I like Metallica and therefore stood up for them, why does that warrent me being called Lars?