concert with Metallica.

ontherocks82 said:
Gee, how original. 1) There is nothing in my post that requires calming down 2) So I like Metallica and therefore stood up for them, why does that warrent me being called Lars?

Seriously, take a fucking chill pill.

Why is it you are so offended by being called Lars? Is it because even as a craptalicka fan you know Lars is a dick head?

Gregadeth: :kickass:

ThraxEm said:
Why is it you are so offended by being called Lars? Is it because even as a craptalicka fan you know Lars is a dick head?

Gregadeth: :kickass:
Point out where it demonstrated that I was offended at being called Lars. I asked why he called me that, if that means that I was offended then you obviously know something about my psyche that I don't. And if you're trying to piss me off by calling Lars a dickhead then you're wasting your time because I defy you to name one person that doesn't think so, it's pretty much a universal opinion. My grandma thinks Lars is an asshole and she's never even heard of him.

I'm sure Anthrax touring with Metallica would be good for them and all... but due to the reunion, the fact that tickets would cost me my left arm, and the fact that Lars has the drumming/timing capacity of a 4 year old and Kirk's "tremolo pick a bunch of random notes and make noises with a wah pedal" solos are incredibly embarassing and horrible... I definitely wouldn't be there :erk:

ontherocks82 said:
My grandma thinks Lars is an asshole and she's never even heard of him.

are you a long lost relative of mine?:lol: My grandma doesn't know much about Lars either, but thinks he's the biggest schmuck alive. I think they should let someone else speak for metallica because he pushes a lot of people away. then again, they don't have too many problems selling tickets and records, so maybe being a total dick does have some advantages.

My gran thinks Ulrich is, and I quote " A fucking arsehole. I'd punch that wee wanker in the jaw until it cracked. Then I'd piss in his mouth."

The above statement might not have been made by my Gran.

One of the guys in my band teaches guitar lessons and he gets tons of kids who swear Kirk Hammet is the greatest player ever.

I wouldn't go... Metallica suck and I don't really care to see Anthrax open for someone that isn't better than them...

ontherocks82 said:
Metallica didn't rise to the top by sucking. *waits for the torrent of immature comments*
Metallica doesnt suck as a band but everything from the black album on was not my style... However Lars does suck, he sucks hard and swallows.

I think Mustaine is more of a whiney ass puss than Lars. Like ontherocks sig says, it's been how many fucking years now and the guy still cries over being kicked out of Metallica. GET OVER IT!!!!! I dig Megadeth, ALOT, but Mustaine has been a bigger dick over the years than Lars if ya ask me. Fuck, Mustaine's band has bailed on him how many times?? Even Junior, (Ellefson), says he's a whiney bitch. And for the record Anthrax, Megadeth, or whoever would kill to be in Metallica's shoes and have their popularity and $$$$$$. Granted, St. Anger was St. Crap, but at least Metallica is trying new things and moving FORWARD not like some other band who's board you're on right now. Trying new stuff, whether good or bad, and moving ahead is frowned upon, but rehashing 1987 for the past two years hoping to make $$$$$ from it is accepted, that's kinda fucked up.

Dredd74 said:
I think Mustaine is more of a whiney ass puss than Lars. Like ontherocks sig says, it's been how many fucking years now and the guy still cries over being kicked out of Metallica. GET OVER IT!!!!! I dig Megadeth, ALOT, but Mustaine has been a bigger dick over the years than Lars if ya ask me. Fuck, Mustaine's band has bailed on him how many times?? Even Junior, (Ellefson), says he's a whiney bitch. And for the record Anthrax, Megadeth, or whoever would kill to be in Metallica's shoes and have their popularity and $$$$$$. Granted, St. Anger was St. Crap, but at least Metallica is trying new things and moving FORWARD not like some other band who's board you're on right now. Trying new stuff, whether good or bad, and moving ahead is frowned upon, but rehashing 1987 for the past two years hoping to make $$$$$ from it is accepted, that's kinda fucked up.

What does Dave Mustaine have to do with this???

Anyway.. St. Anger sucked.

Load sucked

Re-Loaded sucked

All other singles they have released since the black album suck

James butchers classic songs live because he thinks he can sing now.

They tried to sue their fans for downloading music.

Fuck Metallica

tomass74 said:
What does Dave Mustaine have to do with this???

Anyway.. St. Anger sucked.

Load sucked

Re-Loaded sucked

All other singles they have released since the black album suck

James butchers classic songs live because he thinks he can sing now.

They tried to sue their fans for downloading music.

Fuck Metallica

I was just saying that I think Mustaine is a bigger prick than Lars, that's all. Everyone says he's such a dick and an asshole, but then they praise an even bigger whiney bitch like Mustaine. I guess it's just the "cool" thing to hate Metallica now because they don't sound like they did on Puppets, what year is it?? As far as the downloading thing went, yeah that was a fucking asshole move on Lars' part, but hey they're all in it for $$$$$$, so I don't blame him. As far as their albums sucking, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but as I said before, you can't knock them for trying new stuff, whether good or bad, at least they move forward, it's not 1987 anymore, although some bands think so. And even with James whiney vocals he still doesn't butcher any of the tunes as bad as Belladonna kills Deathrider.

Dredd74 said:
... As far as their albums sucking, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but as I said before, you can't knock them for trying new stuff, whether good or bad ...
No offense, but if a band I like puts out a bad album, I think I have the right to "knock them" for it. Are we as fans expected to just pay $17 for a CD, listen to it, hate it, and remain silent, or worse yet praise it. Not happening.